xxxviii

(this is THEE chapter . 3434 words, this is the turning point of 'ari, be mine' . i hope youre ready ;) )

[ chapter 38 ]

september 24
10:00 a.m
dublin, ireland

- - - - -

The past month has been. . rough.

To crying on the floor, throwing things in every direction, moments of inspiration and then moments of desperation. It wasn't like we lost our baby, but it sure did feel like it.

We even had to cancel the show after that appointment because of it. We were devastated. Still are, but not as much. We're healing, and it's easier to heal from it since it wasn't a miscarriage or something.

But of course, it still hurt like a bitch.

Anyways, on a higher note Little Mix dropped their album, Confetti, and my song with them has been received incredibly. The British girl group are getting a shit ton of recognition everywhere, especially America, and the song is number 1 on iTunes everywhere. Number 10 on Billboard.

They had the Brits today in London and the girl group was performing. They wanted me to join them for Rendezvous, and I agreed. Two straight weeks of rehearsing on the road later, and it was now time for me to fly out to London for the performance.

Luckily, the flight was only an hour long and we didn't have a show tonight. It was perfect timing, but without a doubt I'll be exhausted after tomorrow's show here in Dublin.

Ariana wasn't too fond on me going back to London by myself with Jade around. I reassured her plenty of times nothing would happen and that I didn't like her like that; but she was still sketched out.

"You sure nothing will happen, babe?" I sighed and nodded for the hundredth time this morning.

"Yes, Ari. Nothing will happen. I don't like her like that." I could see it in her face she didn't fully believe me. This time I audibly groaned.

"Love, why don't you come with then? You can walk the red carpet with me . . watch the show in person. ." I trailed off, secretly hoping she'd agree. It didn't even take her a heartbeat to answer.

"Great idea! Let me go get ready. We'll be back tonight, right?" I chuckled, nodding.

"Yeah, we should be back here in the hotel by 3:00 a.m tomorrow." She nodded and went to pack a backpack of things we'd like to bring. We would only be there for some hours, so it's not like we needed a suitcase full of things.

Besides, we'd be taking the private jet anyways.

~~~~~

The plane ride was easy and Ariana was getting so possessive so damn quick, we spent the whole flight in the bathroom.

I think you know what I mean.

Anyways, as soon as we landed we were taken out and brought into a nice, shaded SUV for private transport to the venue. It's currently around 1:15 p.m and we'll be at the O2 where they're holding the Brits around 2:00 p.m.

I was scrolling through social medias in the time being. Yes, I'm nervous as fuck. Everyone's speculating and hoping I'll be there for the performance. I just hope it's good enough to leave an impression.