You help with Cadou experiments (Headcanons)

PART 2
Headcannons for when you help them with there Cadou experiments. Ft. The 4 Lords.

Donna Beneviento
You gently layed a flower on the grave Donna held such a love to, muttering a quick prayer and continuing back down the path to the Beneviento house. The sound of the waterfall filled the air with it's thundering sound, the smell filling your lungs and reminding you of Moreau.

Hopping up the steps, you knocked before letting yourself in and setting down the two Cadou jars you brought along with you on a shelf near the entrence.

"Y/N!" A squeely high pitched voice filled your ears, the wedding dress dressed doll coming into view from around a corner, "did you get it, did you get it?!" The giggling doll jumped around, you in turn, holding out your arms to hold the excited doll. "Yes, Angie. We can make more dolls now." You showed her the Cadou, her picking which one she wanted to use first.

"Are you gonna join us, Donna?" You looked towards the far left wall, Donna peaking around a corner shyly yet curiously. She stepped around from behind the wall, shuffling over to you with her head down. She grabbed the Cadou Angie picked and backed away from you, playing with her fingers.

You set Angie down, the doll running over to Donna and wrapping her little doll arms around Donna's leg.

"Donna, there's no need to be shy, you know i would never hurt you, let alone insult you." You stepped forward slowly, grabbing her veil and pulling it upwards. She gave a shy smile, looking down again. "Now, let's go make those dolls. Have you picked the ones you want?" You grabbed the other jar, walking down the hall to where the elevator was.

"Yes..." She muttered, following after you with Angie in tow, the doll muttering about how stupid shy Donna was, which only made her blush more.

You three got on the elevator, eventually ending up in a sort of underground torture room where you conducted your own experiments since Donna was gracious enough to let you use it. You spotted the two dolls Donna previously said she was going to use, both looking somewhat like you.

"They are very cute," you muttered, she did see you as her closest friend so it made since to want something like you around, or maybe she just liked how you looked, either way, it was weirdly cute. "Do you want to do one, and i the other?" You looked towards her for conformation.

She and Angie nodded, picking the one that closest resembled you and began he own process.

You both guided eachother, her showing you how she would normally do it, and you expanding on the ways she did it. They we're both done in the end and you both felt proud.

Angie grabbed one of the you look alikes and hugged it while squeeling happily, "Oh, it's so cute! So cute!" Donna also did they same by grabbing the other doll and cradling it like a baby.

"Well, I'm glad i could help Donna." You smiled towards the doll fanatic, grabbing some stuff you had previously left and making your way towards the elevator again.

After Donna and Angie had waved you off, they both giddily ran to Donnas room to set up there little family. Donna had already made everybody else, and this was just a way to get a small you in the mix. She had an extra doll at hand and decided she would keep that one for herself.

She just wanted to make a little family out of everybody, it helped calmed her down when she got sad.

Karl Heisenberg
Kicking over a pile of discarded scrap, you made your way to one of the secret back entrances to Heisenbergs factory, his invite making you curious as to what he wanted to show you.

Approaching some small gate, the voice of none other then Karl Heisenberg himself sounded through a near by speaker, telling you to feel free and come and that he'd see you when you got in. "Oh, and sweetheart? Please call me Karl, Heisenberg is to formal, unless you wanna call me somethin' else-" you rolled your eyes, his suggestive comments always made you embarrassed and simultaneously annoyed.

Just as he promised, he was there swinging around his ton weighed hammer and still chuckling.

"Come on, come on. I have to show you this absolute failure of a monster. Hes'a dumbass, he cut his own arms off with the blades," he mentioned in disgust, his own creation getting the best of him. You questioningly stared at him, wondering what type of shit he had come up with that had to have blades that could chop its own arms off with.

He led you hallway after hallway, stairwell after stairwell that eventually led to a booth type spot looking over a large area that looked like a maze. "Is it in there?" You questioned, taking off your coat and setting it down on the back of a chair.

"Yeah, I want you to see just how much of an embarrassment he is. He's almost as monstrous as that Moronic freak." He sighed, taking off his hat and pushing his hair back. "Want a ponytail?"

"What?" He set his Cuban cigar down on a metal trey, switching a lever that opened a small side door where one of his Drill Soldats was let into the maze area. "Want me to put your hair up?" You motioned to a rubber band around your fingers, pointing at his hair with your other hand.

He smirked and sat down in a chair near by, turning so his head was pointed at you. "Sure, but don't be to rough, might arouse me." He joked, relaxing back into his chair.

You slapped him on his head, a slight warning. Not that you could do much to the metal bending super human. You combed his hair back with your fingers, your nails gently scratching against his head that made him let out a deep groan. You eventually gathered most of his hair, and tied it into a nice ponytail that only he could pull off.

"Now, show me this dumbass Iv'e heard so much about." You scooted your chair towards the panel and looked out the window to see the Drill Soldat walking around mindlessly.

"Hey, hey, hold on a second darlin', youra' gonna have to do this again at some point," he gestured to his now pulled back hair, grabbing his Cuban cigar and putting it back between his lips. "Felt nice." He ended, pulling another lever to a large heavy looking door. As soon as it was open, the loud noise of what sounded like a fan and a helicopter filled the open space, the Drill Soldat going on high alert.

The noise got closer towards the large door, and then the monstrous being appeared. Heisenberg was not wrong, it was monstrous indeed and well over dumbass.

It found the Drill Soldat rather easily, and it started running through walls and such to get to it. It banged into unmovable walls many times, but eventually found it's target and tore the Drill Soldat to shreds.

"What d'ya think? Brilliant ain't he." Heisenbergs voice dripped with sarcasm, he clearly hated the creature.

"I don't know, he's kinda handsome..." You waved your hand around, a fake shyness adorning your features. Heisenberg let out a scoff, but you could see he was sort of jealous even if it was fake praise. You shook your head, "Well, I'll have to be going, I'm getting a little worked up here." You joked. Maybe this would finally make him blow his shit.

"What does that mean?" He got no answer as you had already booked it down the stairwell and around the corner.

"What does that mean?!" He yelled down, definitely loud enough for you to hear. Let your little chase begin.

I was in a joking mood throughout both of these and it kind of seeped into my writing lol. I have a big soft spot for these two, so don't blame me if i make a 18+ Heisenberg one shot lmao

And i know you didn't necessarily help with Heisenberg, but i couldn't really change the plot i had already made for him, sorry