Chapter 18

Xia Lin stood far away and couldn't hear what they were talking about but he could guess that Yu Luotong asked for leave for self-study in order to go to the bar to work. 

Naturally, he will not honestly tell the truth to the class teacher so the class teacher only treats his request for leave as an ordinary student laziness to deal with.

During this activity class in the last life, Xia Lin accompanied Song Yan to play table tennis for half an hour so he didn't run into the scene of Yu Luotong asking for leave from the class teacher, so he didn't know about Yu Luotong's work.

Later, Yu Luotong secretly went to the bar for self-study and went to the bar as a waiter. Because he refused to be harassed by the guests in the bar, he was unreasonably overshadowed by the guests. 

Song Yan, who learned of the incident, ran to the man to reason in anger. When the two sides made a disagreement, Song Yan who was young and vigorous, beat the man into the hospital.

Later, the incident got to the principal and the school gave Song Yan a punishment of staying in school for probation. 

This incident spread a lot of noise at the time and caused quite a stir. At the same time, it left a very disgraceful note on Song Yan's student resume and even affected his university entrance examinations. 

In the end, the Song family used their power to modify his file.

But from then on, the Song family was displeased with Yu Luotong in every possible way and strongly opposed their exchanges. 

Unexpectedly, Song Yan became more vigorous. 

For Yu Luotong, he did not hesitate to come out openly and fall out with his home. 

The old Song Patriarch had to come forward in person. With a combination of hard and soft means, he forced Yu Luotong to leave to a foreign land. 

But these are all things in the previous life.

Now history has changed due to the difference of Xia Lin's thoughts. By the way, it has also affected part of the life trajectories of Song Yan and Yu Luotong. 

Song Yan felt a little uncomfortable when he heard Yu Luotong say that he was going to work in a bar.

He didn't understand why he was uncomfortable. He was just thinking that he couldn't let Yu Luotong work alone in that kind of place. 

"You are not an adult," Song Yan glanced at Yu Luotong, "Is it okay to work in a place like a bar?"

"What's the matter," Yu Luotong said indifferently, "My mother used to be a wine girl. I followed her in and out of the bar since I was a child. I know the rules better than anyone else."

Song Yan was a little surprised but at the same time he sympathized with Yu Luotong. 

From his words, he could guess that his entire growth environment was much more complicated than that of his peers. But Yu Luotong's nonchalant behavior made him afraid to show his sympathy too obvious, for fear of hurting his self-esteem.

Xia Lin was thinking about other things. 

He knew that Yu Luotong's remarks were exaggerated. If he really understood this as he said, he would not be bullied in his previous life.

And he knew that if Yu Luotong went to the bar tonight, history would surely repeat itself and Song Yan would be punished by the school again because of Yu Luotong. 

Although he wanted to completely draw a line from Song Yan, it was difficult for him to stand idly by when he predicted what kind of bad luck Song Yan would encounter.

Just help this time, he said to himself. 

As long as he helped Song Yan to graduate smoothly, he and Song Yan would never have anything to do with him. 

Song Yan watched Yu Luotong sneak out of the school gate, and muttered to himself: "Xia Lin, I always feel a little worried..."

"Don't worry, let's follow him and have a look." 

"Huh?" Song Yan turned his head to look at him unexpectedly, and couldn't believe that this was said from Xia Lin's mouth.

After getting along this day, no matter how nervous Song Yan was, he could see that Xia Lin's attitude towards Yu Luotong was very cold. 

He thought that Xia Lin didn't care about Yu Luotong's background but he didn't expect that he would say his thoughts so easily.

"Sure enough, we still have a good heart!" 

Song Yan happily slapped Xia Lin's back, "I think so too!" 

That night, Song Yan and Xia Lin skipped the evening self-study together and of course, they also included Zhou Shuo, a small attendant.

After the three of them slipped out of the school gate, Song Yan suddenly remembered that he still didn't know which bar Yu Luotong worked in. 

He was about to call to ask, but Xia Lin stopped him: "Don't ask, he may not be willing to tell you. I know where it is."

"You know?" Song Yan felt incredible, "How did you know?" 

"Guessed it." Xia Lin said with a face and opened his eyes. 

"Guess..." Song Yan looked at me and I didn't know how to describe the expression. 

"If you believe me, follow me." Xia Lin said, walking to the side of the road to stop the taxi.

Song Yan looked at Xia Lin's back, then at Zhou Shuo and whispered: "Zhou Shuo, do you feel that your master is a bit handsome recently?" 

Zhou Shuo took a look at Song Yan and said seriously: "I always feel that..." 

"Ok"

"Second Young Master is more handsome than you." 

"Fvck..." 

Song Yan was unhappy, "What is your aesthetics? How can he compare to me with my head and looks?" 

Zhou Shuo looked at him slightly contemptuously: "You are second to him."

Song Yan was immediately furious and turned into anger: "He is your second young master. Who can beat him?" 

Zhou Shuo stopped talking but silently replied his arrogant words with a roll of eyes.

Song Yan bitterly squeezed his face: "Recently, Xia Lin has been cold to me. Even you bastard has begun not to look at me, right? See how I clean you up." 

At this time, Xia Lin had stopped a taxi in the distance and turned back and shouted at them: "What are you two doing there. Come here."

"Song Yan, don't bully him all the time!" 

"Hey, I'm coming." 

Song Yan quickly let go, and ran over with a dogleg expression, "How dare I bully him, I'm having fun with him!"