4 | Caught!

⌜ Audrey Garcia ⌟

It's 7:45, and I'm getting ready for the mission. I just came out of the shower after 4 hours of training. I put on a black strapless crop top, and for pants I put on white ripped high-rise baggy jeans. I walked over to the mirror and tied my hair up in a ponytail, but kept my curtain bangs loose beside my face. I threw on a pair of white sneakers and I was ready.

On my way out the door, I grabbed my dagger that was on the shelf beside my door, and made my way out. As I made my way down the hallway I met with Viola. We gave each other a smile and once we were close enough to each other, we made a quick handshake with my free hand before walking down the stairs; side by side.

"There you are." My father was waiting at the bottom of the staircase, with a bunch of other members of our mafia standing behind him. "Got your weapons ready?" He asked me. I threw the dagger and caught it with my other hand, "Yeah."

My father nodded, "Great." Then he turned to everyone and spoke. "Let's do a quick recap on our plan for those who were asleep yesterday, or simply not with me." My father turned to me, "Audrey will be going steal the weapon shipping along with Viola and a few of you guys-you know who you are, you have been assigned during the meeting- and the rest of us will be with me, covering for them and attacking the Italians if they have arrived before we left." Everyone nodded.

"Okay, let's go." My father clapped, and we all made our way outside. We split into
groups of 4 and each group in a car. My father went in a separate car, and I went in my car with Viola.

The first thing I did once I got in, was start the car, put my belt, then blast music on the radio. The song 'Falling' by Chase Atlantic was already playing. I started the car's engine and followed behind the car my father was in, while the rest followed behind me. "I'm nervous." Viola giggled nervously, and gripped tightly onto her gun. "Don't be. You'll do great." I assured her.

"I'm also lowkey excited as well, its been half a year since I last went on a mission, but it feels thrilling to be back." She added. "Same it's been so long since we have gone on a mission together." I gave her a small smile, "but now the powerful duo is back!" I laughed.

"Yes we are!" She joined my laughter, and we sang loudly to the music together. "God, I miss this." She yelled over the music, "Same." I replied, and continued to sing to the music with her. I had a blast singing to loud music with her, like we always did before she left to Los Angeles, that time passed by so fast and we arrived to the harbor before we knew it.

I turned off the radio, then turned the car off. We both unbuckled our belts and got out of the car. I took out my phone from my back pocket to check the time. 7:57. Shoving my phone back in my back pocket, I heard my father yell. "Places, everyone!" And I heard a few people yell, "Yes, sir." Just a few seconds after.

I took out my earpiece, and so did Viola. I put it in my ear, and then both of us nodded and started to walk together. "Audrey." My father called my name over the earpiece. "Yes?" I replied. "Great you can hear me. Now, I need you west of the harbor, not too far away from the dock. Viola will be on the other side along with a few others, ready to help you steal and carry the boxes." Both Viola and I nodded at his instructions even though he can't see us through an earpiece, and we split up. I went west, and she went east along with some others.

I found huge crates laying around, and decided to hide behind them while waiting for the ship that will be delivering the weapons to arrive. It wasn't too far away from the dock, just about 40ft away which is perfect. I took out my dagger, and waited patiently. "It's 7:59." My father spoke up, "The ship should be here any minute now." I looked around and found my father behind a bunch of other crates, about 90ft away from me, and nodded.