𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁

HARRY'S POV
I watched Y/N struggle through the snow to join us in building our snow castle. Yeah, impressive I know and we didn't even use any magi-

"Perfecto!" Fred shouted with glee.

"What does that do?" I asked him standing there, being corrected.

"He just wanted to say it." George rolled his eyes and gathered more snow. Ron and Hermione were barely helping because they kept arguing about where the snow should go.

I was focused until Y/N approached in her winter clothing. I was convinced she was the best dressed person ever to exist.

Her eyes wandered for a while I guessed to admire the snow. I caught a glimpse of her lips as a snowflake fell onto them and melted right after.

"I want to snog her so badly." I accidentally whispered out loud for everyone around me to hear.

Fred and George stopped throwing snow at each other and smirked while Ron and Hermione's jaws just flew open.

"I mean.. well I don't not want to i'm sure everyone wants to.." I attempted to save myself from the situation.

"I would." Ron stated, "Ow!" I turned to him who was now rubbing his hand and glaring at Hermione.

"Oh sure we would!" George laughed to go along with what Harry first said.

"If she were old enough." Fred elbowed George with a slight grin on his face.

"Happy Christmas Eve, Y/N!" I called out to her as she got closer only to change the subject. She smiled but also furrowed her eyebrows.

"Pretty sure it's 'Merry Christmas Eve'." She joked and glanced over at their snow castle.

"No it isn't." Ron cringed at her.

"Okay.." She giggled, "Happy Christmas Eve and.. nice castle." Y/N pointed to our masterpiece and gathered snow to help. I moved out of her way before being hit with a snowball. Slowly turning to face her, I wiped off my glasses.

"Really?" My voice went up two octaves to show how pissed I was, even though I wanted to laugh.

"Sorry, my finger slipped or- oh!" Ron caught her off guard and threw a ball right to her head, "You're dead, Weasley." She spoke in a cold tone but Ron was already hidden. He was truly scared of Y/N but.. I don't blame him. Y/N looked over at me with a smirk on her face.

"Whaaaaat?.." I carefully backed away in fear only for her to run towards me. I turned around and ran, tripping after a couple seconds.

"You suck at running." Y/N scoffed and helped me up. I dusted the snow off of me.

"Oh yeah?" I stepped closer to her, "Well you're good at falling." I snickered.

"Wha-" I pushed her down a hill before she could continue. After while, she was an inch away from hitting a tree but something stopped her.

My confusion level rose since gravity doesn't work that way- i mean.. she was rolling down a hill. I walked over to help her up and offered her a hand.

"Thanks, lover boy." She stood up with a shaky voice, "Ugh, now my hair's all dirty." Y/N shook her head back and forth vigorously.

I tried to help her pick out the leaves and dirt but she smacked my hand away.

She looked up at me and pointed at my chest, "You're washing my hair." She demanded and walked away. I began to blush thinking about how i'd be able to do that.

"But how?" I shouted after her and ran up the hill. The only way I thought girls would wash their hair was if they were in the shower.

'I don't even know how to wash a girl's hair. I'm surprised Y/N is even okay with me touching her luxurious hair. Such pretty hair. The color.. the texture.. the person under it-'

"Harry!" Ginny snapped her fingers in front of my face. I didn't even notice I reached our original spot. "Look at it." She motioned to the castle that was now complete.

"Wicked." I smiled.

"Go on now, get in." George pointed towards the snow built door.

"What? But it's not big enough to fit an actual person?" Y/N chipped in just as confused as I were.

Fred put a finger up to her mouth and jumped behind her to push her in. She yelped in shock and silenced herself as she got in.

"Wow." She voiced from inside the castle, "Harry you might want to see this." She called out to me.

I stepped closer to the castle and the door grew larger. Or.. I might've shrunk but that's besides the point.

I got in fully and looked around. My jaw dropped at the sight. It was very large and if it weren't for the cold, i'd live in it.

(A/N : I wanted to make a frozen reference so bad.)

"It's- amazing." I struggled to let out as my eyes met with Y/N's. She smiled innocently and looked back up at the ice. I followed her eyesight only to see a mistletoe growing from the ceiling.

'Fred and George.. those schemey little-'

"You know.." Y/N spoke softly and stepped closer to me, "The bet could end here." She wrapped her arms around my shoulders as I stood awkwardly, unaware of whatever she said.

I was gazing at her eyes as the iridescent lights reflected off of all the ice around us and caused her irises to glow.

She graciously moved one of my hands up to her waist, resulting in me to automatically do the same to the other.

I stayed quiet and closed my eyes to lean in closer. Our lips grazed against one another's before a beam of sun made us both look up.

Ron was hovering over the castle, looking at us through a hole and we grew larger to reach their height, "Playtime's over kiddos." He stood with his arms crossed. I huffed impatiently.

"You can't keep sabotaging them like that you greedy slug." Hermione shoved him with her arm in annoyance and pushed him in the opposite direction, "Sorry guys." She apologized to Y/N and I out of sympathy. Y/N giggled to herself and kissed my cheek before walking away. I stood in shook with a slightly red face.

"Maybe you could just kiss me and make up for it." Y/N mumbled as she walked past Hermione but I heard her and my eyes somewhat widened. Hermione began to blush, feeling a bit startled.

"Feeling special, are we?" Ginny poked at her as we all made our way into the building.

"I wish I felt special." Ron muttered and rolled his eyes grumpily as everyone else laughed at him.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅