7

'What's up teddy bear? 😁'

Her phone dinged with a message. She has an old android phone. It was her grandpa's and now she use it.

She checked the message and it was from Connor. No one really had her number except Connor and her boss from cafe so she didn't have to see who the text is from.

'Fan is up, you Fanta bottle.😂'

She typed while smiling. After a one minute pause her phone dinged with a notification.

'Be ready on Sunday.🙃😉'

Emma raised her brow at that winking emoji.

'For what?🤨' She typed back.

'It's your birthday dumbo and the food is on me.'

A wide smile stretched on her lips. He remembers her birthday more than she did.

'Of course the food is on you. Gosh I'll eat the whole restaurant.😋🤩🥳'

She typed while smiling.

'I'll pick you up at 8.❤️'

His messaged and she smiled happily.

Today it was Friday the last day of the hectic week. The only thing she was happy about in this week was the absence of sir Colt.

After his command to her about that tuition thing. He didn't come for next two days. Emma was happy with it cause she was already so nervous to be with him alone in his office.

Walking up to her locker she placed her books in their and took out her maths book. She walked into her class hoping to find no sir in there but Alas her happiness died down when she saw him already teaching the class.

He didn't even turned to look who's at the door before he spoke. "You're late Ms. Richardson."

Emma gulped walking hurriedly to her seat in the first row where he made her sit last time. How he always know she was there without seeing?

"Sorry sir." She said softly before plopping down on her seat and writing down notes as he explained professionally on the board.

After the class ends she was the first to leave class.

She walked into the restroom and started pacing there. Now as sir was back, he would expect her to be in his office after classes. How can she tell him that she can't breath in his presence, that much intimidating he looked.

The door opened and in walked the black witch Veronica. Emma named her so because she wore dark black lipstick everyday. It kinda gave her witch gothic vibes. And Veronica was a blonde girl. "What do you think of yourself?" The witch literally bashed on her like an erupting volcano.

Emma took a step back. "What are you talking about?" She asked softly, completely confused.

"I know what a whore you are but stay the fuck away from my Xander or else you know what I'm capable of." Veronica hissed while grabbing her bag and throwing it on the floor.

Emma was too shocked to comprehend her words.

Her Xander?

As in sir Xander Colt?

"This is your first and last warning fatty!" Veronica yelled and pushed at her shoulder roughly making her stumble back. Luckily there was a wall behind and she composed her balance.

Veronica left the restroom and banged the door loudly.

What exactly just happened?

Veronica the black bitch threatened her to stay away from their teacher! She behaved as if sir was her boyfriend.

Now Emma has another problem on her head. Wasn't all the problems enough that God had to place another worry in her plate.

If Emma went to sir Colt's office and Veronica sees her. Who is the world would save her from that witch's wrath.

She behaved like a psycho jealous girlfriend.

Emma picked up her bag from the floor and dusted it of the dust. She must tell sir that she can't take his tuition classes.

Emma took the rest of her classes and finally it was time to meet the sir. With each step towards his office she felt her heart beating faster.

She took whole five minutes out side of his office door mustering up her courage to face him. With determination and confidence she knocked on his door hearing a loud come in from the other side.

Twisting the knob she walked inside his office and the strong whiff of his manly cologne with a hinting smell of cigarettes reached her nose making it a lot more clear that in whose territory she was on.

Her eyes scanned his office. The walls were painted in a combination of dark gray and white. His table was set in the middle with a couch at the left wall and a shelf of book to the right with a large window in the opposite. It looked beautiful.

"Sir I-" He cut her off.

"Sit down." His voice was serious.

Quietly she sat down on the seat in front of his table. Before she could open her mouth to speak, he forwarded a bundle of notes in front of her.

"Lets start with this." He said pointing at the first problem.

Not knowing if she should listen to him or say her own thoughts but she ends up writing down that problem. She was glad for the distance between them.

She bit her lower lip in frustration when he stood up from his chair and rounded the table, standing right behind her chair.

Concentrating on the problem was one thing but him standing on her head like a giant was another thing.

"You're doing it wrong." He muttered making her eyes to raise for the very first time towards his face after she entered his office. He was looking at the table while opening his cuff links and rolling his sleeves up, revealing his veiny muscular arms filled with tattoos.

Her eyes widened slightly at that intimidating act. He looks ready to go on a war or something. Yanking the chair from the side he sat right beside her and scooted his chair towards the table so the paper was now in front of them both.

"You're lacking here. Now pay attention." He said as he started solving the problem.

Her eyes that were wide opened came back to their original size as she tried to absorb his teaching.

"Is it clear?" He asked after putting the pen down and looking at her.

Emma looked at him to nod her head but stopped when their eyes met.

Forest green against ocean blue!