Chapter 38: Highway to Hell

A/N: First and only warning. This chapter contains mentions of drug and alchohol use along with sexual themes. Read at your own risk. 💋

I wanna be your slave
I wanna be your master
I wanna make your heart beat
Run like rollercoasters

*

please listen to the song above even for a little, it's the vibe of the chapter and the main idea around it.

When I followed Bob out the door I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I had a slight anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach and I couldn't really put my finger around it. The only thing I knew was, that I was in for a crazy night out. At least that's what he promised.

The car drive seemed to last forever but I was happy it was only me and him. Before we took the road I made sure to ask if he would drive any of his friends, praying that Isaac won't be there if it happened. However, he reassured me that it was just the two of us, since Teddy was out of town and Theo would meet us there.

The fact that he didn't mention anything about Isaac made me slightly relieved and disappointed at the same time. I had no idea why I was so infatuated with him and I didn't intend to find out. He was bad news. And I couldn't handle any more fucked up cases in my life.

During the ride we listened to some music and talked about random things, most of them regarding the awkward dinner with my mom and of course his obsession over my outfit choice.

It took me forty minutes to get ready, which is rare considering I'm usually fast with these things, but Bob being Bob, wanted to be heavily involved in the process. Taking things out of my closet and dressing me up like a Barbie doll, he made sure to torture me with his critics until I finally put down my foot and grabbed the iteams I wanted to wear.

It was a well-known fact that in these types of gatherings people tend to go full out with their appearances which is fine by me, although I prefer to not follow others' footsteps and actually put on what makes me feel comfortable.

The short skirts and the barely there crop tops weren't my thing. So I opted for my personal favorites. A simple pair of black pants that were skin tight to my legs, along with a silk one shoulder bodysuit. The material hugged my upper body tightly and complimented my features. Feeling bold I decided to not wear a bra, enjoying the way I felt in my outfit.

When Bob saw me, he let out a loud whistle confirming my thoughts. After that, I spent a few minutes on my makeup, choosing a slightly darker look on my eyes than what I usually go for and straighten my hair until they were swaying perfectly against my back.

''Finally.'' Bob mumbled exhausted after straightening the last piece of hair on my waist. ''What are you, Rapunzel? My hands are hurting brat.''

He didn't really appreciate being my hairdresser assistant, but fairelly enjoyed his reward. A bottle of my mother's favorite wine, one I had to persuade him not to drink during our ride there.

When we finally made it to the foothills of the mountain the sun had almost set and only the bright colors of the dusk were still giving some light in the sky.