― twenty seven.

❝purify yourself with this blessed bleach❞―sakusa y/n

purify yourself with this blessed bleach
sakusa y/n

MIYA OSAMU

the exchange event had finally came. the participants were totally prepared for the event to win for their own schools. y/n joined the group as they met with their rival, the kyoto students.

the kyoto students were walking in group, osamu was behind them. he was holding a small f/c paper bag with (favourite dessert) inside it. a soft humming coming from him as he stared at the paper bag.

miwa noticed him and tilted her head in confusion.

"what happened, miya-san? you look... too excited, i see" she chuckled.

osamu just stare at her with a blank face "nothing" he looked away.

"it must be a girl, then" todo smiled.

osamu doesn't reply.

time skip

y/n looked at nobara as she was rambling about the event and okkotsu yuuta? she let out a sigh, hand on her hip as she looked away. her mind recalled to her recent conversation with her teacher.

"do not summon your domain unless i said so, y/n-chan. i know it's a really great advantage for you and for all of us, but it could also bring harm for the others..."

"... i mean, you can just kill anyone at your will, right? by plucking out every single of their lives ..."

y/n was silent as her eyes narrowed. honestly, why would he choose the long way when there's a shortcut? well, if they use the shortcut, the anime will end just like that.

"hey, they're here" maki glanced at her group.

her twin sister, mai was the first came in the view.

"oh? everyone from the tokyo school is here" she glanced at the germaphobe.

"and it's nice to meet you again, sakusa" mai hummed.

y/n stayed silent while she crossed her arms. she was not happy to meet the girl again after what she said to megumi and nobara about yuuji after he 'died'. her eyes landed on todo but he didn't noticed her yet and her mood worsen.

'great, the delusional guy is here. where's 'samu-'

"n/n-chan" y/n didn't notice him already standing in front of her, holding out a f/c bag.

"..'samu. what's this?" her gloved hands reached out for the paper bag and looked at the content.

"y-yer favourite. just bought it from a bakery" he murmured, looking away.

"oh? thanks" y/n pulled down her mask and took a bite of her food.

it was a rare sight for the tokyo students to see her face without the mask. they preferred her not wearing the mask but respected her boundaries, being the germaphobe she is.

as the both teens having a small chit chat at the sideline, momo then mumbled something to her group.

"she's kinda cute. so that's sakusa y/n, huh?"

"she's not wearing the hoodie today!" todo, being the huge simp he was, couldn't help but admired the female.

"sakusa y/n, the younger sister of sakusa kiyoomi, one of the top three volleyball aces in japan" mechamaru spoke up.

"good looking siblings!" miwa looked at y/n in awe.

"both literally are the same. germaphobic" mai scoffed.

 germaphobic" mai scoffed