𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

*2 year time skip!* Age: 8

It's been two years since I started living with Shinobu and Kanao. I haven't gone back to that dream place but I've had weird dreams about me looking at my self in a mirror in a house.

"Alright Y/n that's enough signing for today!" Aoi said. I nodded while smiling. "Remember to study that last sign Y/n!" Aoi said pointing her finger up.

"I will!" I signed before leaving the room. I went over to Shinobu's room but she wasn't there.

I headed to the garden to see if she was there. I stopped when I started to hear voices.

"We should celebrate I'll tell Y/n you're back!"

'KANAO!!?' I thought running out. I jumped onto her causing her to fall.

"Y/n I think you broke my ribs" Kanao said. "Mmm!" I hummed getting off of her in a panicked motion.

"Calm down I was joking!" She said laughing. "I'm happy you made it back from final selection" I signed.

"You know what that means right?" Shinobu said smiling. I rose my eyebrow in confusion. "You get to start your demon slayer training!" Kanao said.

"I DO!?" I signed. "Yes and we start tomorrow so be ready! but tonight we celebrate!" Shinobu said smiling.

*Timeskip to Tonight!*

"Kanao I'm happy to present to you.... YOUR DEMON SLAYER UNIFORM!" Shinobu said holding a dress out for Kanao.

"I'll save it for my first mission I really like it thank you" Kanao said smiling. "I'm glad! now lets eat!" Shinobu said pulling three bowls of ramen out of nowhere.

"Where did you get that( ・ั﹏・ั)" I signed. "How did you hide three of them?🤨" Kanao asked.

We ate our ramen and hat lots of fun but then it got too late and I had to go to sleep. "Y/n it's time for bed! We have to wake up early for training tomorrow" Shinobu said.

"Hmmm" I hummed walking to bed tiredly. I jumped on the bed immediately drifting off to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

I felt the atmosphere around me change as I sat up. 'AFTER ALL THIS TIME!' I thought jumping up.

I began looking around but I didn't see Yoriichi anywhere. 'Maybe it was a mistake or something like he was made up or something' I thought.

I walked over to one of the food stands and went to get a bowl of candy. Then out of nowhere Yoriichi jumped out from behind the stand.

"MMM!!" I screeched falling backwards. He walked from behind the stand and crouched down next to me.

"Sorry did I scare you?" He asked. 'What do you think...😧' I thought. I shook my head and stood up.

"Are you sure you looked pretty scared" Yoriichi said. "I haven't seen you for two years" I wrote. "Neither have I" He said.

"So are you real or fake" I wrote. "Real" Yoriichi said. "That statement just isn't enough for me to believe" I wrote.

"Why not?" He asked. "I could've just made you up easily" I wrote. "And if you didn't?" Yoriichi asked.

"Then I don't know I guess I'm being haunted by a ghost or something" I wrote. "You think I'm a ghost?" Yoriichi asked.

"Like I said I don't know" I wrote. "Well the-" He stopped as the ground shook for some reason.

"What was that?" I wrote. The for some reason I felt something wet on my face.

*FLASH*

*SPLASH*

I gasped while sitting up abruptly. "HEY WAKE UP TIME FOR TRAINING!!" Shinobu yelled. 'Did she have to throw water on me!!?' I thought.

"UP UP UP PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES!!" She yelled handing me the dress. "Meet me outside!" Shinobu said running out of the room.

I quickly got up and rushed to put on my clothes. I fell about 7 times even though I usually took a few minutes to get my clothes on.

I ran outside to see Shinobu smiling brightly. I looked up at the sky to see the sun had still not come up.

I looked at Shinobu in shock. "WHAT TIME IS IT!!?" I signed. "Four am in the morning!!" Shinobu said smiling.

"Now enough small talk! Run 20 laps around the whole mansion!!" Shinobu ordered. Without complaining I began running around the mansion.

"AND NO STOPPING!!" I heard Shinobu yell. I ran around the whole mansion 20 times but surprisingly after I was done I wasn't tired.

When I went back to Shinobu she looked confused. "Hmm do 100 pushups NOW!!" Shinobu yelled.

I got down and started quickly doing the push ups. "GO ON FASTER!!" Shinobu yelled blowing into a whistle.

'WHERE DID SHE GET A WHISTLE!!?' I thought doing the pushups faster. For a whole hour we kept doing pushups and stretching.

"Al right now this will be your sword for training don't lose or break it" Shinobu said taking out a sword from nowhere.

'How is she doing this!!?' I thought taking the sword. "This sword isn't like mine because mine is called a nichrin blade! Nichrin blades are used to kill demons and are the only swords that can kill demons" Shinobu said.

"Your sword wasn't made to kill demons so if you tried to use it to kill demons it wouldn't work" Shinobu said.

"Here now be careful" Shinobu said handing me the sword. I carefully took the sword I ran my hand on the sharp part of the sword.

"Now don't touch the sharp part because-" I gasped cutting Shinobu off as she saw I cut my hand.

"Y/N!" Shinobu said frowning. "Go inside and wrap it up quickly!" She said shaking her head. I quickly went inside to wrap my hand.

I went into my room and got some bandages to wrap my hand up. As I began wrapping my hand up I saw the blood leak through the first layer.

But I stopped when I saw the blood looked pink. I slowly unwrapped it and got a towel and wiped it up.

As soon as the towel soaked it up my blood turned purple. I backed up as my hand started shaking.

I accidentally backed up too much and fell over one of my books. I groaned sitting up and looked to the side.

As I looked to the side I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I quickly turned back to the mirror and ran over to it.

I stared at my face as I saw I had slitted eyes and fangs. I touched the mirror noticing then noticed how long my nails suddenly were.

I backed away from the mirror and got up trying to leave the room and ran into the door. I held my head in pain and huddled down.

"Y/n!! Hey why are you taking so long!!" I heard Shinobu yelling while walking down the hallway.

________________
Ello! Thank you for reading this chapter today! Until next time me guys! SEE YA!😈