40. new years visit

(Sorry for the big time step but i didn't know what to write next in that year. Also i didn't wanted to have corona in my book anymore so it's over now. We don't need corona.)
Y/N Pov.:
half a year later / 04.01.23

"Tommy !" i said and hugged him.

"Ready to go, darling ?" he asked and walked in my house.

"Yes, just need to grab my phone." i said and ran upstairs. Tom and I were going to Ralf to 'celebrate' new year together. It's 4 days late but better now than never, right ?

I grabbed my phone and ran back downstairs. I walked to Tom and saw that he looked at my wall that has now many sea paintings on it. Why ? Someone gave me a lot for the thing that happened half a year ago. Every time when he felt extra bad then he came to me, gave me a painting and we had dinner together. I didn't want it but he felt worst when i didn't take it. So now are 11 more little painting on the wall.

My trust was full back but it took him a long time to realise that.

*flashback: 12.10.22*

It was a random sunday and i had nothing planned, when my doorbell rang. I walked over to it and opened the door. Tom again on the other side with a painting, a rose and takeaway.

"Tooooom." i groaned.

"Don't you like the painting ? I can get anywhere one. Or don't you like the food ? I thought you would like it." he said nervous.

"No, no, no, it's perfect. But you and i need to have a serious talk." i said and his eyes widened. "No, i'm not going to break up with you. Just a talk."

I lead him in and we both sat down comfortable on the couch. The picture, rose and the takeaway on the table in front of us.

"You can't do that anymore." i said.

"What ?" he asked concerned.

"At the beginning it was cute and everything but i don't want it anymore-" i started.

"Us ?" he interrupted me.

"NO ! Let me talk. I've already told you that everthing is complete fine again. You showed me on so many different ways that you love me and everthing. And i've already told you that you have my full trust back. That means you need to stop bringing me any paintings or other presents. I don't want that anymore. I feel bad at it." i said.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry." he pulled me in a hug. "I will never feel you bad again."

"Tom !" i groaned and pulled away. I took his face in my hands and looked him deep in the eyes. "It happened. And it will hopefully never happen again. I got over it, so now you also need to get over it. I love that you a caring, i've always loved it. But now it's too much, love. You need to calm down and trust me that i'm fully over it."

"You really ?" he asked.

"Yes." i said.

*flashback over*

"I love them." i said and stood next to him to also look at them.

"I know you do. That why they were always my presents." he said and put his arm around my waist.

"And that why i also hate them. It was still too much for it, for me." i said.

"Nothing is too much for you, darling." he said and kissed my cheek. "Let's go."

The ride was filled with lightly talks. Even the quiet moments were only comfortable.

Minutes later we were at Ralfs house and rang the doorbell.

"Y/N, Tom, nice to see you." Sofia, his wife, opened the door and let us in.

"Thank you for let us come. This is for you." i said and gave her a bottle of wine.

"You didn't need to bringe something, but thank you. Everyone is in the living room." she said and we followed her in the living room, where Ralf and Penelope already waited for us.

"Y/N, Tom !" she screamed and ran to hug us.

"Penny !" i said and lifted her up. "How are you pretty girl ?"

"Perfect." she said and i let her down again. We walked over to the couch and sat down.

"How are you Ralf ?" i asked. Tom put his arm behind me.

"Very good actually. I'm happy that this virus is now over. Hopefully it doesn't come back." he said.

"I can agree with that." Tom said. Sofia sat down next to Ralf and Penny sat down between me and Tom. "Hey Penny."

"Hi Tom." she said happy.

"So how was your year already ?" i asked.

"Relaxed." Sofia said. "Okay, i need to ask that. And i kind of have already the answer but i want to make sure. Are you guys a couple ?"

"Yes." Tom said. I was a little taken back that i said that so easy, but i loved it.

"Aww that's cute. I'm happy for you guys." Sofia said.

"Thank you-" i started.

"Noooooo !" Penny said and everyone looked at her. "Ella has Harley and Peter has MJ. Don't ruin that."

We all began to laugh. "Oh Penny. That are different persons." Ralf said.

"No they aren't." she said.

"Penny, is my name Ella ?" she shook her head. "Is his name Peter ?" she shook her head. "Does he have spider-man's powers ?" she shook her head. "Does i have powers ?" she shook her head. "See, we aren't the same persons."

"But it would be cool if you were." she said. "I miss Ella."

"Well, only one more month and then you see her again." i winked at her.

"What do you mean ?" Ralf asked.

"My own movie comes out in a month. I told you about it." i said.

"But not that it would come out in a month. Doesn't your other movie just come out in a week ?" he asked.

"Yeah, kind of exited. I actually need to fly to New York in 4 days." i said.

"That sounds so exiting." Sofia said.

"Yeah, but also stressful." i said and everyone laughed.

"Are you going with her, Tom ?" Ralf asked.

"I do, but just behind the scenes. So i'm not going as her date. Just as some holidays." he said.

"We don't really want the public to know that we are together." i said.

"I can understand. What i heard, fans can be sometimes really rude." Sofia said.

"Yeah, but also really caring. It's a middle thing. We will do it in the future but not now." i said and looked at him. He nodded as an agreement.