One✎

TW : Cheating, Shin (yes he is a warning because his toxicity can give you a radiation sickness)

Status : Edited

in case you didn't read the note before this, Un-edited chapter will have this '❌' next to the title

thank you
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You were oblivious to the concept of love and what it was. You've only known love from movies and other media you consumed throughout your life, hence your curiosity of being loved and loving someone.

It didn't help that you never had been in a relationship before so any red flags were gone unnoticed. You always hear from your friends about him being a rumoured heart-breaker and serial cheater but that's not true right? he told you that he loves you so why should you doubt him.

'A strong relationship can only be made of two party's love and trust on one another'

However your faith in him soon crumbled along with your relationship when you caught him being intimate with another woman.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 FLASHBACK⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

It was a beautiful Sunday, the sun was soaring on the sky as the neighborhood streets were occupied by childrens playing tag with each other.

you were currently walking home from the shop with a gift in hand, neatly wrapped box with a red bow ontop.

It was a gift you had purchased for you and your lover's 2 year anniversary that is only three days away.

You were humming to a tune of your favorite song as you made your way home when you caught a sight of someone familiar.

'is that him? oh maybe i could suprised him!' you thought as you make your way to nearest tree to spook him.

Suddenly, your steps were halted as your eyes widened and glistened with tears as it threatened to fall with every second you stare at it.

Your lover, Yonamine Shin was kissing another woman on the same spot he had confessed his feelings for you just a year ago.

"....I promise that I'll break up with her soon so we can be together, love. Now don't worry your pretty head over it yeah? just focus on me okay~" he said in a sickly-sweet tone to assure her.

The words he whispered to her only pains you more as it was the very same things he would recite to you everyday.

All of those 'I love you' and 'You're my one and only' meant nothing but a lie to you now.

Those time and years you've spent on him gone wasted as he was never interested in you after all and are just toying your feelings for fun.

"I should've known...that I was nothing to you but a mere plaything-!' you choked on a sob as you ran away from the two, the gift left forgotten on the ground.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 FLASHBACK END⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

You were currently wrapped in a blanket as your trusted and closest friend, Sakiko Nanao placed a few articles of clothing beside you.

"Here's the spare clothes you've left at my home, make sure you changed first before sleeping okay? and if you wanted to talk about what happened just knock on my door" the sliver hair girl said as she squeeze your hand in attempt to comfort you.

"okay thanks for always having my back, Saki-chan and goodnight to you too" you gave her a small smile.

She nodded and returned your smile with her own that seems to always brighten your day.

"Are you sure you're good? I can always stay and sleep in this room in case you need me or something"

You stayed silent for a while and decided to tell her.

"Shin c-cheated on me.."

"HE WHAT?! THAT ASSHOLE IS GONNA GET AN ASS KICKING OF HIS ENTIRE LIFE BY YOURS TRULY!" Sakiko reach for the bat she hid under her bed in case there were an intruder.

"Saki-chan wait--"

You reached for her arms and held her back before she was charged with an assault.

You sat her down and tried to calm her down as you explained the situation, her face twisting into anger with each seconds go by.

She took a deep breath and pulled you into a hug, in an effort to soothes the both of you.

"So you're gonna break it off with him tomorrow?" she asked with a gentle smile.

You nodded.

Her smile widen as she pats your head and pushes you on the bed.

"I'm glad. you deserve better than that Justin Bieber rip off looking ass bitc-"

"Stop cursing Saki-chan! I swear you had a face of an angel but a mouth of a sailor" You chuckled as the two of you talk till midnight before falling asleep.

Your phone was left ignored as Shin kept spamming you with messages that you had left on read.

Shin⎝⎛♥‿♥⎞⎠ : Gn Love~ hope you're dreaming about me tonight ;))

Shin⎝⎛♥‿♥⎞⎠ : Babe? (Name)?

Shin⎝⎛♥‿♥⎞⎠ : Are you asleep already? but it says you've read my messages ๑'^'๑

Shin⎝⎛♥‿♥⎞⎠ : Are you ignoring me because I had to leave last minute from our date just because my work friend called me in?

Shin⎝⎛♥‿♥⎞⎠ : (Name) you're being childish right now

Shin⎝⎛♥‿♥⎞⎠ : Whatever talk to me when you decided to drop off that childish act of yours

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Chapter one edited!