74. DAY BEFORE PARTY

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Happy 21k to this book hehe!❤❤🤩🤩😍😍🥺🥺😭😭❤❤ thank you each and every reader and supporter for supporting my book!!! Please keep supporting! 🥺🥺❤✊🏻

Let's begin!!! 😈😈😈😈😈

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew:- Wassup!

Champ:- We are in big trouble!!! I need your help! Meet me in our same cafe now!!!!!

Mew:- What happened? Everything was fine right?

Champ:- Nothing is fine now! Meet me at cafe! I need your help! Fast!!!

Mew:- Okay I will be there.

Said Mew and ended the call and with confused expression he went to that cafe with a thought now what suddenly happened that Champ was so scared.

Mew got late to reached the cafe but when he reached there he saw Champ was sitting inside with 8 empty cups of coffee and consuming the 9th one. Mew went to him and took seat.

" You have drank a lot of coffees. What's wrong? All good? " Asked Mew while taking seat.

" Oh Mew I'm glad you came here!!! I need your help!!!! " Said Champ scariedly. Mew looked at Champ.

" Will you spill it out now what happened? " Asked Mew.

" M..... Mild is going to file a police case on death of milly. He want cops and investigating officers to work on this. " Said Champ. Mew's eyes wide.

" Whattttttt!!!!! Why suddenly!!! Why you didn't stopped him??? What you were doing? Playing with ants? " Shouted Mew angrily.

" I tried my best to stop him so he started having a doubt on me. He gave me his swear that I won't stop him... I was helpless Mew! Since last night he decided to file a case so that investigating officer will investigate this. Help. Me. Please! " Said Champ in pleading tone. Mew ruffled his hairs.

" What we will do now? If he don't want to stop! This is gonna be a very big deal!!! I need to talk to my friend! " Said Mew and he called his friend....

??? :- How you always came to know the time I was about to sleep nicely, your call break it.

Mew:- No time for this. I need your help.

??? :- You and trouble are matchmates? Don't you?

Mew:- Shut the fuck up! We need your help!!!!

??? :- Say it.

Mew:- Mild is going to do an FIR on Milly's death.

??? :- *sigh* What's his problem? Why he can't just move on simply! Such a headache!

Mew:- Whatever it is, now tell us what to do? We both don't want to lose them and if this went to cops and investigation, we three can be in big trouble.

??? :- Yes we will be in trouble. My suggestion is..... You both need to distract your husbands. Now it's on you and his hands.

Mew:- Distract?? How?

??? :- Do anything which they want or they have asked for. Is there anything Gulf asked you for and Mild asked to Champ. Discuss this and according to me this is the only solution for you both.

Mew:- Let's see. Anyways, you need to come tomorrow at party.

??? :- Oh come on! You know me so well! I don't like to get socialize! I'm happy inside one room.