Chapter 6

There stood Erick with his arms around me comforting me and sending tingles all over my skin and his eyes were full of concern. He spoke first, "Do you want to talk about it doll?" I shook my head 'no' and he nodded and left my room with my door slightly ajar.

I was kind of disappointed that he left but I don't know why I felt like that. When I woke up I found him asleep outside my room.

My heart melted at the sight of him with his tie lost around his neck and a few buttons of his shirt open showcasing his defined chiseled chest. Who knew he could be so caring beneath all that ego filled up his ass.

I lightly shook him and he woke up with a start. His eyes squinted because of the sharp sunlight and I burst out laughing because he just looked so adorable! He stood up and was about to leave but I held his hand back.

His touch made me shiver but I ignored that and said, "Thank you, Erick.". He nodded and headed back to my room. I realized that I had my interview in some time so I quickly got dressed and headed to the living room.

Caleb sat there on the table eating avocado toast and I waved to him and told him, "Well I am heading to my interview so I will see you later.". He just nodded as his mouth was full. I was about to leave when Erick came out dressed to the nines and said,

"I could drop you off doll."
"No, I am good"
"I insist"
"A walk will be good for me"
"I beg to differ. I am dropping you and that's final."
"Shove your offer up your ass."
"I would rather shove something else up princess"

I stared wide-eyed at him while he just smirked with amusement clear in his eyes. Caleb finally spoke up, "God, you two are giving me a headache. Just let him drop you Athena, and no funny business Erick." he finished while looking at Erick.

I pouted at that and sent daggers towards Erick. If looks could kill he would be dead by now. After we got out of the mansion-house, Erick walked to his car and I stood staring wide-eyed at it. It was a sleek black BMW that shined in the sunlight with slick black seats.

Erick started the car while I still stood gaping at the car because it looked so marvelous! "Are you getting in or should I drag you myself?"

Erick said while sitting in the driver's seat with a smirk plastered on his face. He seemed so different from the caring Erick side I had seen at night. I muttered a 'coming' and told him the address of the coffee shop.

After we reached he sat looking at the shop and finally said, "In how long are you gonna be back darling?". I said, "I don't know to be honest. I'll be as quick as I can" and ran inside without waiting for him to answer.

The shop was painted in the color pastel pink with a white table with chairs outside and their logo pasted on the top. As soon I entered the café, the fresh aroma of coffee and bread hit me.

I took one more deep breath and went to the person at the cashier and said, "Hey! I am so sorry to disturb you but I had an interview here today and I don't know where I am supposed to go."

The cashier looked up and I was shocked. It was a boy about my age with blonde hair and blue eyes which seemed to shine and he had the cutest dimples ever! We chatted for quite some time and I learned that his name was Alek.