27 || Boating

Edited: 09.24.2022

Song: PnB Rock - unforgettable (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

As hard as it was to believe, I didn't like being told what to do, nor did I respond well to threats.

Greta had attempted both of those things.

Not only was she a complete bitch, but one that needed to be put back in her place.

And being the good person that I am, I decide to do my part in making the world a better place and shove her back into whatever hole she crawled out of.

I would be her worst nightmare.

She may be nasty and conniving, but I could be vile and destructive.

I smile at reflection in the mirror as I finish up the last touches to my outfit. A simply black bikini a the top an inverted triangle tie up, with basic black bikini bottoms. Accessorised with gold jewellery, my outfit was beyond cute, just like the summer slip dress I threw on over top to cover up my goodies for the time being.

Goodies that were only intended for mine and Alessio's eyes.

I meet Alessio at the car waiting out front for us. Marco gets into the front seat nearest to the driver and I climb into the back next to Alessio who's too preoccupied on his phone.

I smile when I realize we've got the back row to ourselves-

"Wait!"

That smile drops as I turn to catch sight of the blonde Barbie who forces herself into the car, but before she can move to the seat between Alessio and I, I slide over so she's forced to sit on my left, while Aleesio's on my right.

"I hope you don't mind, I invited a few friends." I turn away from Greta and stare out of Alessio's window, but not before rolling my eyes as hard as I can.

Alessio's thigh nudges mine, and I dart my eyes to see his eyes almost amused watching me before they skim to Greta. "How many is a few?"

"I don't know... like fifty."

Alessio sighs under his breath and I only hear it becasue I'm standing so close, but before he can respond, he's getting a call and mentally checking out of the conversation.

My eyes widen as I turn to look at her. "Fifty?" Who the fuck had that many friends? Either she was bluffing or a liar.

She sighs and glances at her phone screen, using it as a mirror to apply a deep red lip stain. "Not all of us are insufferable losers with little to no friends."

I don't let her comment faze me. "Beats being an insufferable bitch with an attitude problem."

She merely hums, and I catch sight of that patronising smile through the reflection on her phone. "I'm sure you'll bloom when you get to college and meet people your own age. That is- if you don't end up repeating a grade, again."

The car takes a turn, it's not a sharp one but I startle and slide to the left, knocking Greta's arm so that the lip stain she's applying winds up on the side of her face.