❝ 𝟷𝟸 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐
sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐•sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"Eunji!" A voice spoke with a knock as I was on my phone, reading some fanfictions since today was a holiday because of some workshop in school. Don't judge me, I read fanfictions and sometimes prefer fanfiction to a normal book.

"Come in!" I said, the door opened and Jungkook came in.

"Get ready, we are going out." He said.

"Wait wher-" Before I could continue, he already went out.

Sighing, I stood up from bed and went to my wardrobe. I picked up some good clothes and wore them. For my hair, I pulled half of my hair in a ponytail and wore my sneakers, and went out.

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook waiting for me. He was wearing a white and black patterned shirt with a black leather jacket above it. Black jeans and a bucket cap. I could see some of his long hair from the cap.

"I'm here," I said, he looked up from his phone.

"Good." He started to walk, I followed him. We went to the garage, he walked to a black Mercedes and went inside, I also went to the passenger seat and wore my belt.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he started to go drive.

"Mall."

"Why?" I frowned.

"For shopping of course." He rolled his eyes.

"If you want something, you could have taken one of your members. Why me?"

"We aren't going for me. For you."

"What?!" I snapped my head at him. "Why? I don't need clothes."

"Oh really? Then why are wearing only a few sets of clothes?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Uh..." I looked away.

"Yuri and Jane told me everything."

"What they told?"

"I have noticed that you were wearing only the same kind of clothes. I asked Yuri and Jane and they told me what happened to your clothes."

Oh, God! That's why they were standing there.

"Ugh!" I banged my head on the seat's head.

"We are here." He parked the car. I removed the seat belt and went out of the car. I followed him again when he started to walk.

My gaze was on his cap all the time. It was black with two rings on it and I loved it a lot. "Oppa."

He looked down at me.