❝ 𝟷𝟺 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
•ᴍɪssɪɴɢ?•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒•ᴍɪssɪɴɢ?•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Author's POV

"I'm back!" Jungkook shouted a little as he entered his home, exhausted. His eyes roamed around, trying to find the petite girl, who always runs around the whole mansion with her new friends, Yuri and Jane. Her childish acts and smile always somehow make his exhaustion to flew away, like it was never there.

He frowned when he found the mansion silent. No voices or yells or sounds of heavy footsteps running around.

"Eunji?" He called out but no response. He walked upstairs towards her room and knocked on her door. After few seconds, he opened the door and found the bedroom empty. "Yuri!? Jane?!"

"WE ARE IN THE KITCHEN!!" He heard Yuri shouting, he quickly went downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Is Eunji back?" He asked. Both girls turned to him.

"No, she didn't come from school," Jane said.

"She must be with Fuyu." Yuri turned her concentration back to cutting the vegetables. Just then Jungkook's phone rang and he took it out.

'Fuyu' flashed on the phone's screen and he quickly pressed the green button, holding the phone near his ears, and said, "Hello?"

"Mr. Jeon, is Mrs. Jeon with you?" He heard Fuyu's voice, which was somehow a little panicked.

"What do you mean by that??" Jungkook's little high voice caught Yuri's and Jane's attention.

"I'm not able to find her for the past one hour. She didn't come out of school while I was waiting for her outside."

"Have you looked everywhere?"

"Yes, I checked everywhere in the school and all I found was empty hallways and classes. So, I decided to call you, thinking you may have picked her up. She isn't picking her phone."

"Come to the mansion, right now." He hung up the call and dialed Eunji's number. 

"The number you're trying to reach is currently switched off-" A robotic voice spoke on the other line.

"Damn it." He slammed his fist on the table, making Yuri flinch. He put his hands on the kitchen island, leaning towards it a little, and hung his head down.

"Mr. Jeon, what happened?" Jane asked, worriedly.

"Call hyungs right now." He ordered, Yuri quickly took out her phone and dialed Suga's number since it was the top on the list.

"Hello? Mr. Min, Mr. Jeon wants all of you to come to mansion now." Yuri spoke up.

"Tell him it's urgent." Jungkook closed his eyes, thinking about something.