❝ 𝟷𝟿 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗
•ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗•ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Yeri just stood there, frozen.

"You done?" A voice spoke, she looked at the person and saw Suga looking at her poker face. "Is your drama ended? Can I sleep now?" 

"Ugh!" She groaned and stormed out of the office.

"Thanks." And he went back to sleep.

Jungkook's first guess was cafeteria since it's the nearest and felt like going there. He entered the cafeteria and he was right, she was sitting there while eating an ice cream. He sped walked to her.

"Eunji." He called her, she looked at him.

"I-I'm sorry, oppa. I will pay for it-"

"No, you don't need to pay. Why would I take money for you? I know you won't be able to pay it even if you sell all of your merches." He lightly chuckled. "Besides, it was an accident. I know you didn't do it on purpose."

"Okay." She grinned at him. "Here." She motioned a spoonful of ice cream towards him. "It's tasty." He smiled at her before bending and took spoon in his mouth.

"You both act like you are in a relationship." Yuri laughed, Jungkook almost choked on the ice cream.

"Why do you always have to pinpoint it at the wrong time?" He coughed with a little tint of red color on his cheeks while Eunji was too busy with her ice cream even to hear Yuri.

"I don't know." Yuri sheepishly smiled.

"Finally, I found you!" Jane said as she entered the cafeteria. "I searched for your everywhere and luckily, Mr. Min guessed it and now I'm here." She sighed as she walked to them. "By the way, who was that girl in Mr. Jeon's office? She just bumped into my shoulder when I went inside."

"Just a slut who doesn't know how to knock on the door before coming in." Eunji scoffed while rolling her eyes, Jungkook was shocked at her sudden mood of change.

"Dang, I'm hungry because of this whole searching. I wanna eat something." Jane groaned.

"Let's go and eat something, I want more." Eunji stood up, smiling brightly and both of them went to Jackson on the counter.

"What's up with her mood?" Jungkook frowned as he sat where Eunji sat.

"She is near her mensuration cycle. Her hormones are reacting, that's why she is having mood swings."

"But it never happened with you and Jane."

She rolled her eyes. "In some cases, we girls don't react much. We are already adults and both of us knew how to handle those mood swings from start."