[R/D]chapter twenty nine: an odd way of shopping.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where do i put these?"
I ask, holding the few vegetables that didn't get crushed when that monster tackled me.

"Anywhere."
Karl says, i shrug and sit them on his desk, he sits down and stretches his arms.

"Hm...do you have any pots?"
I ask.

"Probably, just look around and you'll probably find one."
Karl mumbles, putting his hat over his face and raising his feet up to his desk, i walk to a metal scrap pile and look around at what's in it.

"So last time you ate, you just ate a plate?"
I ask, pulling random things out of the scrap pile.

"..don't judge my methods."
Karl says.

"When was that? How long has it been since you've eaten normal food..?"
I ask, he hums and puts his hands up, lowering all of his fingers multiple times.

"I think...maybe a year ago? I don't pay attention to it."
Karl says.

"Damn...well, you can have the food i make."
I say, jerking a steel pot out of the metal scrap pile, i grin and walk over to him and the food.

"Wanna help?"
I ask, putting the food in the pot, it'll be much easier to carry it all like this. he pulls his hat away from his sunglass covered eyes.

"With what...?"
Karl asks.

"Cooking!"
I exclaim.

"...how the fuck do you cook?"
Karl asks.

"...what? How the hell do you not know how to cook??"
I ask, he shrugs.

"I've mostly eaten random food i find on the Lycans."
He explains.

"Jesus...get up."
I say.

"Why?"
He asks, i grab his collar and force him up.

"Im teaching you how to cook."
I say, he doesn't move, he just stares at me.

"...did you have to pull me up? Not that im complaining, just...i like this shirt."
Karl mumbles.

"Then come on, you're gonna learn, like it or not."
I say, letting go of his collar and holding out my hand, he quickly takes it...i expected him to just walk off, then again he doesn't seem to mind touching, hes tried to hold my hand multiple times..hes a rollercoaster of emotions and mystery.

"Fine! Just come on, i have shit to do..!"
Karl groans, i lead him out of the room and towards the elevator.

"Why outside??"
Karl asks.

"Unless you want fire in your factory, we're cooking in the dirt."
I say, pressing the first floor button.

"Why are you cooking anyways? Cant you just eat the damn stuff on its own??"
Karl asks.

"Yeah but it always tastes so much better when its put together!"
I exclaim, the elevator opens and we walk towards the front door.

"But its wasting so much, you'd have to eat the entire thing for it to not go to waste, and you'd probably throw up."
Karl says.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
I say, opening the door, i spot a clear dirt area next to the fence of the factory.

"There, lets go..!"
I say, dragging him along with me.

I sit the pot down in the dirt area, along with the food contents i put in it, Karl stretches and looks at the piles of scrap around the factory.

"What now? Its fucking freezing.."
Karl mumbles.

"We need water, anywhere we can get it from nearby?"
I ask, since he apparently doesn't eat, I'd doubt that he drinks.

"A waterfall, but we'd have to walk..a lot. Seems like a pointless feud, we should just go back inside and--"
I grab his shoulder and look at him, he freezes up again, but still doesn't make me let go.

"I'm gonna teach you to cook, i give no fucks on how long it takes."
I say.

"...your feisty side is showing, and holy shit is it strong."
Karl mumbles, i let go and he seems to relax, i have no idea on what his stance on physical touch is.

"Wheres the waterfall?"
I ask, grabbing the pot that still contains the food.

"Well...house Beneviento."
Karl says, i turn to him and tilt my head.

"Where's that?"
I ask.

"Its where we killed that doll and woman."
Karl says, i freeze in place.

"...do we have to go inside..?"
I ask.

"Nope, we just have to lean over the cliff and get the water..unless you just wanna go inside and forget about food."
Karl says.

"Nice try, metal boy, lets go."
I say, he sighs and starts walking along with me.

The first step i took to find Miranda..and to find Ben, i hope i can save him, but...do i have to kill Lady Dimitrescu? She may have been eerie, but will i really tear her away from her daughters..? Is it even guaranteed she wont listen to me? I want to at least try...but how could i even get to her? She may still have all the doors locked...i hope it doesn't come to another murder.