❝ 𝟸𝟷 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏
•ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏•ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Author's POV

Gunshots could be heard everywhere in the abandoned building as two mafias and their gangs fight each other. Jungkook was hiding behind a wall as cover while shooting at his enemies.

"Fuck!" He cursed when someone shooted on his right arm. With a groan, he set his target on the leader and shoot him on his head.

"Jungkook! Everyone is down." He heard RM's voice through the earpiece. 

"Shit, Jimin got shot on his back," V spoke through the earpiece. 

"J-Hope injured his leg, he can't walk." Suga's voice could be heard.

"Jungkook, your arm!" Jin said as he jogged to Jungkook.

"Jin hyung, take care of Jimin hyung and J-Hope hyung." Jungkook put his gun in his waistband and held his bleeding arm.

"But-"

"No buts. Didn't you hear them? Jimin got shot on his back and J-Hope is also injured. Please help them, mine is not a big deal. Yuri and Jane will treat me." With that, Jungkook outside the building. 

Jungkook got into his car and started the engine. He hissed as he struggled to drive with his one arm injured. Blood was continuously flowing from his skin as he tried to reach his own on time.

On the other hand, Eunji was in her room with Jane and Yuri. Three of them were watching a dance tutorial on YouTube and trying to follow the lead of the instructor.

"Why After School's choreography is so difficult?!?" Jane whined, struggling with steps.

"Then learn it," Eunji said, perfectly matching her steps with the instructor.

"How are you so good?" Yuri asked.

"Maybe because I used to dance." Eunji shrugged.

*BANG BANG BANG!*

Someone banged Eunji's room door. "Yuri, Jane!!" It was Fuyu. Jane walked to the door and opened it, only to be greeted by a panicked Fuyu.

"Unnie, what happened?" Jane frowned.

"M-Mr. Jeon-" Fuyu panted.

"What happened to him??" Eunji walked to her.

"His arm is injured. He lost a lot of blood. Quick! Treat him!" Yuri and Jane ran downstairs as soon as Fuyu completed her sentence, Fuyu followed them. Eunji closed her phone and walked downstairs.

She saw Yuri helping Jungkook to walk, who looked in pain. Fuyu also helped went to him and both of them sat him on a sofa. He closed his eyes and threw his head back while panting heavily. His face looked very painful.