❝ 𝟸𝟸 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐
•sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐•sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"Eunji, wake up." Jungkook lightly shook her as it was morning and she was still laying on his chest.

"No~" She whined while shaking her head.

"Do you want me to throw you on the ground? Cause I will." He sternly said. 

She didn't reply for few seconds but later sat up with her hands on his chest. His eyes went wide when he realized their position. She was straddling him while sitting on his waist. Her eyes were still half-closed.

His eyes went down on her legs. She was wearing shorts, which were now shifted up, revealing a little bit of her butt cheek with her t-shirt also lifted a little, showing her side waist. 

He gulped and averted his gaze from there. "E-Eunji, get down." He stuttered. His heart beating very fast. Without any word, she got down from his stomach and laid back on the bed. "Don't you have school? Why are you sleeping again?"

"No, I don't have. Teachers have some kind of workshop today again. They said it will be a half-day and I know, there won't be any study. It's better to stay home and sleep." She explained with eyes closed.

"Fine." He got down from the bed and walked out of her room. She looked at the clock with one eye open, it was 7 am, so she closed her eyes back.

Eunji tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. "Damn it, now I can't sleep!" She groaned while sitting up. She looked at the clock and it was 9 am. "Wait, didn't he just went away? I thought it's only been 5 minutes?" She frowned.

Shrugging, she got down from the bed and walked to the washroom. After doing her morning routine, she went to her closet with a robe around her naked body.

She scanned her clothes. "Hmm, let's wear a skirt." She picked up a black box pleated skirt and a baby pink oversize sweatshirt and wore them. She tugged the sweatshirt from the front and wore a pair of socks on her feet since she has to stay home.

She took out her phone as she walked downstairs and saw a message from Bora.

Eiffel tower🗼: Why didn't you come to school today?

Don't act as you came🙄

Lemme guess, Yeona unnie came to school and asked you about not coming to school and also told you that I didn't come, that's how you know, am I right? ._.

Eiffel tower🗼: You know me too well-

Anyways, let's hang out at my house today