Chapter 39

Y/N's POV:
I wore a simple white skirt and a brown top. I applied a very very light makeup, just to cover my pimples a bit. I detached my hair and kept it flowing on my shoulders. I wore a necklace that taehyung gifted me few weeks ago and sprayed some perfume. I was kinda nervous, and I had a feeling like it would turn out bad. I felt like crying. Oh my gosh... what on earth is happening to my life.... I quickly wiped the single tear and said:" Everything's gonna be fine Y/N stop worrying that much." I took a deep breath and went downstairs. Doyun was sitting peacefully on the couch. He was supposed to work but didn't because of the situation. My mom was sitting beside him. Staring into nothing. They both got up when I entered the room. I stopped and looked at them weirdly. We were staring at each others then my phone rang. It was tae. "Tae!" "Bae! I'm here to pick you up. I can't go out cuz I'm suspecting a paparazzi that was looking at me weirdly. Go out by the front door of your house I'll be there." "Okay no worries I'm coming" we hang up and I told my mother and brother:" taehyung came but he can't go out since he's suspecting a paparazzi, I'll go join him from the front door" my brother nodded his head and my mom said:" okay sweetie! I'll watch the live! Good luck I'm sure that everything's gonna be fine don't worry" she then hugged me and I felt the urge to cry but didn't. "Okay mom thank you!" I smiled and got to taehyung. He was waiting nervously. I smiled and got into the car. He held my hand immediately and asked:" Babe are you okay?" "Yes... what about you" "since you're okay I'm way better now" he showed me his boxy smile that made me melt. I chuckled as taehyung started the car.
Time skip~ At big hit
Taehyung's POV
As we arrived I opened the door for Y/N. She passed by, greeting everyone. The managers have already prepared the live area where we were gonna go live. I was nervous but I knew we can do it courageously. I held Y/N's hand and made her sit on the couch. She seemed sad, faking a smile. "Y/Nie.. are you okay you look sad" "what? I'm not! Don't worry.. just a bit nervous" she said. I sighed and squeezed her hand. Everything was ready for the live. Y/N was fixing her hair, I then spoke:" You look amazing, don't put so much effort you're already perfect" she smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. The main manager came and explained what we were gonna do. "So, we were discussing together and we got a plan that we want to share with you guys. Let Taehyung start the live first, so Y/N won't be too strange to the fans first. Taehyung will speak a bit casually, and then will introduce Y/N to the fans. That's when Y/N will show up and introduce herself. In?" We both nodded. It was a great plan actually. Soon after, I got ready and started the live. I tried to be casual. I talked a bit. Smiled, laughed, responded to questions.
Y/N's POV.
My heart was beating so fast. I was biting my nails nervously, Looking at taehyung speaking. I wasn't paying attention when I heard him say:" Uhm.. guys. I kinda have an announcement to make. I hope you'll be happy for me, as true fans should. It's been almost a year, I've fell in love, with a girl, an amazing girl, my soulmate. I've met her, at a concert, she was passing by, we looked at each others and the world became colorful. It was amazing to be honest. We became friends, feelings developed between us a few months later. As you know, Dispatch caught me yesterday having dinner with her. My privacy isn't private I guess. So I decided to announce it naturally. We've been dating for already 8 months, these months were the happiest of my life. She changed my whole life, made it happier, made it better. I hope you all accept that. Please accept it, don't hate on me or on her. You should be happy for us, if you truly support me and appreciate me." I was about to cry. But no I didn't.
Moment of silence

A few moments later

Taehyung's POV
As I was done, I looked down, at the floor, apathetic. After a few moments I spoke again:" lemme introduce her to you shall I? You should know each others right?" Y/N then walked and sat beside me, trembling. "H-hi" she said. I looked at her. "M-my name is-is Y/N, it's nice t-to meet y-you" she forced a smile. I decided to help her. "Her name is Y/N, she works at a kpop shop in seoul, as I said, we met at a concert and we both got close.."

Suddenly, Y/N bursted into tears

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏