XXV

He did his best

It's been 2 weeks since he left, my hero. His funeral was sad and I hated it. Everyone saying how sorry they are and offering help I'm sorry but I hate it.

The only one who was really helping me was Liv. She's the best! But they're are things she doesn't know.

Like al the food in my drawer cause I don't want to eat, or that I lie about sleeping and that I actually just cry the whole night. Not that I never did that before but still.

I can't say her she would become to worried.

"What happened to your mirror?" It was Draco he entered without even knocking, so rude. "I punched it" he looked at me with those eyes, worried.

"What it's, nothing don't pretend you never did the same" "you have a point there but still you could've of hurt yourself" "so and?"

He didn't answered, instead he said a spell and the mirror was fixed again. And then he left. I still have no idea why he even came in the first place but ok. He did his best of being nice.

I already figured out how I would be living after Hogwarts. I would go in our house alone cause Amanda is moving in with her boyfriend. And in no hundred years I would go living with my mom.

It was getting hot in here. So I decided to take a little walk near the lake.

I sat down and looked at the stars.

It was my dad who thought me everything about them.

I always liked how bright they were shining but now that he's one of them they're shining even more.

That when I took a decision.

I would break up with Mattheo.

Yes I know you probably think why. He doesn't really help me the only thing he does is making me miss him and I can't anymore.

Im tired

I want it to stop
Everything.

So I wrote him a letter.
Here by the lake.

Mattheo
I can't do this anymore I'm sorry.
It's over
Maybe in another life.
Goodbye
Y/n

It was better like this.
God I hate myself for this he didn't deserved me. But did we ever really loved each other?
I did I think.

It was to late now the letter was gone with my owl.

Would he be sad?

Not even half an hour later when I was back in my room I got his answer.

My hands were trembling

Y/n my dear y/n
Im sorry I couldn't be the one you would.
Hope you find the one.
In another lifetime maybe.
I'll love you forever.
Mattheo

Ow
This hurts
A lot

In another life.

Damn breaking up sucks man. Luckily muggles make good stuff. I needed it one more then ever.

This feeling of everything moving I love it.

This.

In another lifetime.