I ain't no good.

Sunday 1:00 am

Sunday 1:00 am

I cleaned up the kitchen, my bedroom and the bathroom after my few days of having company. I turned off all the lights downstairs and went upstairs to run myself a bubble bath. I needed to clear my head.

Big texted me a long ass message apologizing.

BLOCKED.

I can't believe I wanted to fuck him.

I wanted to forget this entire weekend and it wasn't even Monday yet.

After my bath I combed out my hair and pulled it into two ponytails. I threw on a oversized t-shirt and some biker shorts and got in bed. I stared up at the ceiling fan trying to force myself to sleep. My phone vibrated and I checked to see who is was. Key. I sighed and opened the message.

Come smoke.

It vibrated again.

I know you up. Yo light on.

I laughed to myself, got up and turned it off then laid back down in the dark. I didn't need anymore embarrassment.

Im finna come over there!

I got up and looked out the window and saw he was on his balcony. I went into my moms room and walked out on her balcony.

"What?" I shout whispered at him.

"Earlier I was Romeo, now you what'n me?" He said sarcastically.

"Earlier you laughed in face! Now you tryna talk!" I remarked getting louder.

"Man, quit gettin loud and come here. I want you to smoke with me."

"Well, I don't wanna smoke." I told him.

"We'll let's go take a walk or sum."

I didn't respond.

"Please?" He begged.

I took in a deep breath and sighed.

"Meet me at my front door." I said giving in.

I went and brushed my teeth then went downstairs.

I opened the front door to Key gazing at me.

"It's almost three in the morning, you really tryna go walkin'?" I interrogated him.

"No, but I wanna talk." He confessed dropping his shoulders.

"Then we could talk without the walk." I demanded.

"Aight. But you gotta swear you not gon lie." He requested.

"Okay, and you gotta do the same." I negotiated while closing and locking my front door.

He nodded in agreement. "Let's go up on the balcony." He said taking my hand. My heart pounded.

Quietly we walked into his house and he took me upstairs again. Sitting down on his bed, he took off his shoes.

He stood up and removed his track suit jacket, that I now clearly see is navy blue, displaying a white tank top he wore underneath. I looked down at the floor trying to hide my blushing face while he began stripping out of his track pants. I stole a few looks at his muscular legs. He went to his drawers and took out some pajama pants and pulled them on.

He looked at my legs and frowned at me. "Do you want some pants?"

I lifted up my t-shirt to show him my hidden biker shorts.

He stepped into his slippers and we walked outside.

He laid down the couch and took a seat.

I sat down and looked at him. Sitting there was different being sober.

Silence stretched around us.

"What you think Imma lie about?" I finally asked breaking the silence.

He slit his eyes at me. "You fuckin any of them niggas you got pullin' up to your house?"

"No. I never fucked none of them."I told him. "Why you ain't tell me you already knew me?" I shot a question back at him, really wanting to know.

"Cus man, it fucked me up when my mama took me away from y'all over here. Rick started usin me as a lookout boy, and by eleven I was runnin drugs."

"I know what happened to you. I know you went to juvi." I said in a low tone.

"So you know I'm still slangin too?" He asked then quietly looking down.

I paused.

"It don't change nothin Keyaun" I declared.

"Why it don't?" He asked. "I'm a dope boy Bebe. Ain't no -" I crashed my lips onto his.

I don't know why but I did. He hesitated, then he kissed me back. Gentle at first, but the intensity increased.

One hand began exploring under my shirt as the other smoothly laid me back on the couch while he centered himself on top of me.

"Keyaun." I breathed his name breaking free of our moment.

Hovering over me, he looked me in the eyes. "I ain't no good for you Bebe."

"I never asked you to be."