𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLVI.

❝𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 eyes as she watched Jasper manage to throw Emmett down. Ever since they found out that the army was coming to them rather than the Cullen's going to the group, they had decided to train and learn to fight. Newt and Eurydice grinned at each other like it was just old times when they were young demigods. The brunette had her hair tied back into a braid and wore a pair of leggings and an old t-shirt. Newt eyed Eurydice as the two fought each other instead of the others. Eurydice ducked a punch from Newt and smirked before telling him his mistake.

"You are pulling your punches," Eurydice spoke as she grinned before she kicked Newt's legs out from under him.

"Ghostie," Newt groaned before he stopped her movement.

Eurydice's eyes narrowed, "No fair!"

"Nothing is fair, they'll come to kill us with or without gifts," Newt sighed as he let go.

Eurydice and Newt turned to see Bella and Edward arriving, "Here's the mistake," Newt mumbled to his sister.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 smell the wolves and went to the Cullen's side. Eurydice in the grasp of Alice and Edward while Newt stood by his sister and her mates. He had made sure Kaz was a safe distance from everything and safe in an old safe house with weapons. The wolves made their way down and stood before the group of vampires and a single human.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms," Edward spoke from the silence.

Carlisle looked between the wolves and Edward, "They came. That's what matters. Will you translate?"

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 and Eurydice's side and walked over to Bella as Carlisle and Edward went more to the wolves.

"Welcome," Carlisle spoke before he pulled Eurydice with him so she wouldn't linger on her own, "Jasper has experience with newborns. He can teach us how to defeat them." Carlisle looked back at the two, "Eurydice and Newt are fighters and their abilities are advantages, they will help."

"They want to know how newborns differ from us," Edward spoke as he watched the wolves.

"They are a great deal stronger than us, their own human blood lingers in their tissue. Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life."

Carlisle and Jasper nodded at each other before he walked forward with Eurydice as they started to pace in front of everyone, "Carlisle is right. That's why they are created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army. No human army could stand against them. Now the two most important things to remember are, first, never let them get their arms around you because they will crush you."

"And the second is never go for an obvious kill," Eurydice spoke while Alice and Jasper looked proud that she could answer. "If you go for the obvious kill it will be expected. You won't stand a chance." Eurydice looked at Jasper before back at the wolves, "You will lose if you do so."

Jasper and Eurydice turned back to the Cullen's, "Emmett!" Jasper exclaimed as he left Eurydice's side.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀 little before walking to Rosalie's side. The two females nodded at each other before their eyes trailed onto the scene in front of them. Eurydice would have gone to Alice's side yet, Bella was there and thus she did not want to be. Eurydice let out a laugh at Jasper telling Emmett not to hold back before Emmett charged. Emmett got a hold of Jasper's waist before throwing him but Jasper was quick to catch himself and duck all of Emmett's attempts to hit him before slamming the bigger guy down.

"Never lose focus," Jasper said, looking down at Emmett.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓 Edward and Carlisle had gone and Edward managed to beat Carlisle much to Eurydice's surprise but then Edward turned his back and Carlisle got the upper hand. The wolves watched as Rosalie and Jasper went to fight. Jasper ducked every attempt that Rosalie gave before sending her into a spiral before hitting the dirt and getting back up. Then it was Alice's turn with Jasper. She sauntered over to the male and dodged every attempt that he made before cartwheeling around. She ducked every attempt once again till he grabbed her and attempted to kiss her but the female got away before he could and disappeared till she dropped down onto his back.

"Esme, Eurydice," Emmett decided that the two would go next.

"This should be fun," Eurydice teased before looking at Esme.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 took their places. Esme and Eurydice eyeing one another carefully before Esme threw a punch which the demigod caught. Eurydice elbowed Esme's side before she got flipped but landed on her feet. Eurydice ran at Esme again and grabbed her arm before she got her on the ground with ease and did not take her eyes off the girl until she heard the all done. Eurydice melted into the shadows before standing by Newt.

"You did good," Newt said to his sister, "You were holding back though."

"I know," Eurydice said simply.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 deep breath as she felt her throat start to burn. Whenever she used her powers it made her thirsty but it made sense. Eurydice noted that Isabella was talking to the wolves before Edward walked over. Bella went and sat on the jeep before she started to question Jasper as he walked past her.

"Want to go home and blast Eminem?" Eurydice questioned as she looked at her brother.

"Sounds like a plan," Newt nodded before he gave her a look, "Go tell Alice and Jasper or one of them our plans before you go hunt THEN come home."

"They can hear us from here you dork, and why are you bossy?" Eurydice faked a pout before she went over to Alice and told the female her plans before disappearing.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━