• our after party •

Instagram post my Elizabeth:

Comments:

@kamilajenner: I'm completely okay with this
^^^
@imsebastianstan: I'm not 😔
^^^
@officialelizebeth: get over it sebastian

@username1: well this is everything

@scarjo: yall are cute
^^^
@officialelizebeth: Umm YOU

@username2: I love this

@username3: my two favourite Celebs have met i may now die happy

=================================

After the premier we had all walked down the street to a bar for celebratory drinks. It took a little convincing from Scarlett and Mackie for Seb to come he seemed to want to be somewhere else completely but eventually he gave into them and we joined everyone at the bar.

Once we got there Seb let his hand find the small of my back and guide me over to the bar. We both took a seat and looked around the room as we waited for the bartender to work his way down to us. The room was full of marvel actors with their friends and family, I turned back to Seb placing my hand on his knee and smiling up at him.

"You know the movie was great Seb I'm really proud of you"

Seb blushed slightly looking down with a smile, "thanks kam" he put his hand on top of mine and looked up as the bar tender came over to make our drinks.

• • •

As we drank our drinks Scarlett came over with Elizabeth Olsen following behind with a huge grin. Scarlett smiled at seb before turning to me "come on we're dancing and your coming with us"

I glanced over at seb and he shrugged sliding of his chair and offering me a hand a goofy grin covering his face. I took his hand and we followed Scarlett and Lizzie out onto the dance floor, seb's arms weaved their way around my hips as we swayed together. Lizzie and Scarlett shimmied and twirled beside us keeping in Rhythm with the music.

Anthony came over and attempted to jokingly twirk on Seb but seb was quick to push away making us all laugh. I smirked at Anthony "that is so not how you do it Mackie" Mackie put his hands on his hips and cocked and eyebrow at me "well are you gonna show us or not" he said jokingly knowing it would annoy Seb just a little bit.

Seb wrapped a protective arm around me covering my butt from everyone "she most definitely is not"

• • •