starting off with

Attention

 "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancé

"We shouldn't, your son is my fiancé." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile.

He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before tilting his head gently to the right, the same blue eyes that had just watched me undress a couple minutes ago.

"Darling, I really don't give a fuck right now." His chest rumbled with the deepening of his voice. It made me clench my thighs tighter together, my hands were still covering my bare breast.

There was nothing between us but his pair of sweatpants dangling around his built torso and forgotten love ones, I wanted to feel him deep inside of me. That's when I decided to move my hands away from my body allowing him to see me completely.

He's my soon to be father in law and my dad's best friend, it was wrong but it felt so right.

Elucidation

Talitha has always been the golden child, she's always followed her parents rules, she's never disappointed them

Talitha has always been the golden child, she's always followed her parents rules, she's never disappointed them. Talitha is perfect in every way that is visibly but when doors are closed she's a wreck.

Bodhi Rhodes has always liked her, he's wanted her for quite a while now, didn't he find it weird that now she wants a relationship with him after her family has gone bankrupt? With their engagement out in the world, his father comes back to the city. Kaz Rhodes, a 47 year old successful businessman and also a very good friend to Talitha's father.

Everything changes when they see each other, skin to skin, mouth to mouth and commit flies out of the room but for how long? Marrying Bodhi helps her family and their image but if her father ever finds out the truth he'll never forgive her for her sins.

Forbidden love has never been easy but with more than two hearts on the line, it's nearly impossible.

Spotify title: Daddy's Best friend

Warning

age gap
•love affair
•heavy sex scenes
•mature language
• abuse
•kinks
•heartbreak
•self harm

Schedule

once a week, if it changes I'll mention it on my board.

Copyright

Daddy's Best friend. ©2021, @sexsationella. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
  Please, please don't copy my book. Everyone is very bright in their own way, there's no need to copy someone else's book just come up with your own ideas.
If you do copy my book I'll sue you<3

Notes

All my books are super unique to me, I love each and everyone of my books. They all mean the world to me and the fact that I'm able to share that part of my world with y'all amazes me everyday. You, the readers are very important to me and I love that I get to do this. I just know everyone is going to love this book, all the characters are amazing in their own way expect her dad, he's kinda a dick. Anyways enjoy my loves, mwah mwah.

Also, check out my other books, 'Temptation', 'His Obsession', 'Amour', 'Laurie.'