Chapter Three.

My hands were still bound together as I stayed huddled behind Heisenberg, fear of losing him in this unknown place without the ability to hit forcing me into a strange type of submission.

Random drops of water were falling on my shoulders every now and then, and I gagged at the smell, a rotting stench hitting my nose every time I took a breath.

The man in front of me didn't say much as he walked, only small mumbles here and there to himself. Almost as if they were mental notes.

"So uhm— where exactly is your factory?" I spoke up first, tired of walking in the dim tunnel without anything to distract me from the mushy flooring below.

"Just outside of the village. It's nice and quiet there too," His tone seemed to dimmer when he spoke of it being quiet, and I raised a brow.

"No one comes by?" I wondered, and he shook his head. That's when the same off-putting smile returned to his face.

"I can't see myself being lonely anymore though, now that I've got my new toy," A shiver crept down my spine and I whimpered in fear at the thought of what he'd do to me when we got there.

I just wanna go home, back to my cozy room with my parents. "How did I even get here anyway?"

I wasn't going to expose myself as someone from a different realm, that would be stupid before I even knew his full name. He'd run even more— tests on me.

"I found you knocked out in the village square, hadn't seen you around before. So, naturally, after chaining you all up, I dragged your ass back to Mother Miranda. She's that bitch you saw earlier in the back, with the black dress."

He spits the word 'bitch' out, and I could feel his distaste for the woman known as Mother Miranda.

Why 'mother'? She looked quite young to be the mom of someone that seemed so— aged.

"Ah, I see," I had nothing else to respond with. I can't reveal stuff about my life at home, and I don't know enough about what this world is like to talk about it.

All I know right now, is that it seems to be a completely different setting from the previous swamp one. It's cold in these tunnels, which can only mean it isn't too fun up top.

It doesn't take long for me to shiver from the constant chill, and Heisenberg picks up some speed, running out of the hole we'd been stuck in for about ten minutes.

"Here we go, come on out chubster!" I cringe at the nickname and sigh, stepping out with painfully squinted eyes at the brightness that the sun provided through thin clouds.

As I assumed, it's snowy here; cold and unwelcoming too. Not to mention the small village that came into my sight was totally dead.

Houses were beginning to fall apart, and the few villagers standing around were creepier than the man standing beside me.

Is this really where he found my body?

"Come on, no time to waste; not when there's a factory waiting," Heisenberg takes the chain dangling from my cuffs and yanks me, dragging me towards what I assumed to be his so-called factory.

It was a rather large building, rusty looking and old. It kind of fit with his whole character theme, so I can see why this place would belong to him.

"Do you live with those other people?" I ask another question, waiting for him to realize I haven't answered any in return.

"Hell no, those fucks better stay as far away from my house as possible," If his eyes weren't covered with such a dark rounded pair of shades, I'm sure I'd see his pupils roll.