Chapter 56 - Office Fun Times

"Ohhhh Kara." Lena continues to moan.

Kara just happily continues to pleasure her wonderful girlfriend, as a sort of thank you, and reward, for everything that Lena has done for her, to buy CatCo. That isn't to say that Kara wouldn't do this anyway, in fact, she would happily please Lena like this any time she asks. However, Kara doesn't think that usually she would have the nerve to actually do something like this in Lena's office, with the risk of them being caught, even if the door is locked.

"Hmmm Kara... that's so good." Lena hums.

"Thank you Miss... Luthor." Kara smirks, realising referring to Lena like that turns her girlfriend on, even more.

Lena groans in response.

"If you are going to be my boss.... I want to be in your good graces before I start." Kara hums.

"OOhhhh... you... already.... are...." Lena says, breathlessly.

Kara smirks once more, before then continuing to please Lena. Lena just hums quietly, trying to keep her moans at a low level, just in case Jess returns early and hears the noise, even though the office is mostly soundproof.

The couple continue like this for a few more minutes, and Lena is just on the cusp of a big orgasm, but suddenly the two are interrupted by a knock at Lena's office door. Kara and Lena both freeze, both their heartbeats fast, at the risk of being caught. Lena then takes as second to compose herself.

"Yes?" Lena calls out.

To Lena's surprise, in response to this, her office door opens, even though her calling out 'yes', wasn't intended as an invitation for whoever is outside to come in. Lena could have sworn that Kara locked the door, but obviously that is not the case.

As soon as Lena notices the door beginning to open, she pushes Kara further under her desk, so she is completely out of view, while also wheeling her office chair closer to the desk, essentially trapping Kara. Kara for her part, doesn't seem to be phased by all this, all she has done is back her head away from Lena's crotch, but not by much. Lena can still feel Kara breathing on her sensitive area, and it is taking everything in her not to let out a moan. After composing herself, Lena looks up at the door again, and sees that it is Sam that has walked in.

"Oh... hi... Sam.." Lena says, awkwardly.

Sam gets a confused look on her face, clearly noticing Lena's awkward tone.

"Uhh... is something wrong? You sound.... weird..." Sam questions.

"No I uhh..... I thought I'd locked the door.... that's all..." Lena says, thinking quickly.

"Oh..." Sam says, turning around to have a look at the door lock. "Uhhh... it looks like it's broken."

Sam takes a few more moments to examine it, before then turning back around to look at Lena with a big smirk on her face.

"What?" Lena asks, noticing Sam's smirk.

"It looks like perhaps an eager.... Kryptonian... broke the lock." Sam smiles.

"Oh uhh.... I guess that is possible.." Lena says, trying not to blush.

"Yeah... Heavens know what you and Kara were doing that you had to lock the door for it." Sam replies, with a wink.

Lena opens her mouth to speak, but before she can respond, Kara decides to be wicked, and places her mouth back on Lena's area, pleasuring the Luthor once more. In response Lena just flinches a bit, trying with all her might to not moan, as much as she wants to.