Prologue

This takes place right at the end of Arc 6 (to be more exact, in the last chapter of Arc 6) so spoilers ahead.

------------------------------------------------------

"Shit...I've come this far...!"

"Barusu!"

Subaru ran towards Rem and Louis in an attempt to save the two only to be consumed by the shadows covering the area. As things were not going well for the boy, he started to say,

"I want to overdo it..."

"-I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"I'm sorry, but I can't answer that...Now that word is a landmine to me. I just missed the hand of the person who said that."

"-I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"... Is it like each other who don't have ears to hear? Then, just drink it up."

There was no hope that could come to this empty space and live from here. Natsuki Subaru would die mercilessly in this darkness.

"Once back, the worst may be waiting for you. Louis, who has a clean head, may now try to take away return by death."

"-I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"But I won't lose. I won't lose. I will fight again and again. I will fight again and again. This time, I will keep my promise."

"-I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"-I will fight many times tomorrow."

'If you love me, you won't be crushed by the words that are repeated so many times. I'm sorry, but if my heart was hurt by that word, it was completely hurt just before.'

With such love, Natsuki Subaru cannot be tied up however the repeated words of love do not even care about Subaru's refusal

With such love, Natsuki Subaru cannot be tied up however the repeated words of love do not even care about Subaru's refusal. Indeed, blind words of love rushed to fill the world itself, and Natsuki Subaru's existence was swallowed into the darkness.

"-I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you"

Just as all seems lost, a voice speaks out,

"-I, Volcanica. By the old pact, the aspirations of those who reach the summit are questioned."