Chapter one (unknown world)

(This chapter is getting edited)
( Hi If you have been on my page than you know I already have a boboiboy x bnha fanfic. And yes I know I have one I just have a new idea, oh and also this have no relationship with the boboiboy x Mha it will be different. Kinda, but anyway let's get one with the story)

Narrator pov-

"I found a planet, it closely resembles earth but it isn't earth!" yaya yelled as she was using her power to redirect the ship

"It will have to do,  you are running low on energy" fang said

Yaya nodded and started to move the ship towards the planet

As They slowly start to go towards the unknown planet a few day night cycle passed as they get closer and closer.

On the MHA planet-

"That ship in the sky has been getting closer by the day. I believe that it have some sort of barrier around it. A lot of people are wondering what it is and do aliens actually exist" deku thought as he looked to the ship in the sky

People on the planet all been wondering what was the ship that's coming closer and closer. Many government has issued a protection notice for Japan as that was where the ship is seen getting closer to, they don't know if it's a threat to earth or not, after all this ship is of unknown origins. All the pro heroes in Japan were on edge, considering that when the ship lands they all have to Gather around. Most people think that it's alien trying to invade earth but no one knows what's in there.

*BOOM!*

A sudden boom startled everyone as they looked up at where it came from.

Over the dust they can see, The spaceship that had been in the air had landed!

Deku and his friends were shopping when they heard the loud boom of the spaceship landing. Their first instinct was to all ran towards the place they where the heard the noise. As they reached there they saw the barrier fall from the ship and they also saw many pro hero's around the spaceship. Most were all prepared for the worst to come. That was went the spaceship's doors opened! Revealing five kids standing by the door, everyone was in shocked and confused on why were five kids on a spaceship.

"What?! Those kid are around our age! They look human! What are they doing in a spaceship! And that boy is unconscious!" Deku and his friends wondered

With tapops agent-

"Yaya, ying, gopal I think that we are in that very closely alike with earth" fang said with a low tone breathing heavily while hold Boboiboy up with a arm

"Yes, I can see that. Wait is that Japanese over there? *coughs blood* I think we are in the Japan of this planet" ying said

The group all walked off the spaceship and ying touch something by one the doors of the space ship and the spaceship disappear. And now she have 5 earrings on her hand (This is a function that I made. With a touch of a button that scans your hand you can turn the spaceship into earrings and ochobot is in boboiboy's watch) Ying lifts her had to give each member an earring that matches their color scheme( fang puts it on Boboiboy)

What the earrings looks like-