Chapter 11

Imma try and post a few chapters in the next few days bc I feel bad for not updating in AGES.

Please enjoy !!!

Fun Fact about me : I hate how underrated Liam is!! People always call him the unmemorable one or the least favourite LIKE LIAM IS SO ATTRACTIVE, TALENTED, ACTIVE ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIAS AND IS THE SO MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER - ANYONE WHO SAYS HE'S NOT CAN LEAVE   😘

Previously...

Scene : The Shopping Centre

After careful consideration he chose McDonalds as he had spent so much money already today he didn't want to spend more on a fancy restaurant.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" The man at the counter said.

Harry smiled and looked up and the face he met was something he was not expecting.

"Harry?"

"Mac?" 

.....

"Y - yeah its me." Mac repiled and scratched the back of his neck. Harry hadn't seen Mac in a least a year and a bit it was strange. He looked older, a few wrinkles by his eyes and and a small scruffy beard. However Harry's last memories of Mac weren't all that great.

"Wow Okay then, so um what happened with America?" Harry asked, not too sure what to say to this man.

"Look I get off my shift in 10 minutes, want to get a table and talk?" He asked and Harry nodded lightly and then ordered his food.

He sat and ate all of it and soon enough Mac was pulling a chair too and sat opposite Harry.

"So, we should probably talk.." Mac said and Harry just nodded, nervously biting his lip, he really wished Lou was here.

"Well first of, how have you been doing?" Mac asked smiling.

"All good, I opened up my studio still going strong, only one class though." Harry half smiled.

"Well I'm glad its all working out for you Harry, I always said you were gonna make it." Mac praised but Harry couldn't help but just think about all the horrible shit Mac had to said to him before he left for America.

"Yeah, so America?" Harry asked.

"Oh yeah, well I finished school and ran out of money basically, I cut ties with my parents before heading off so I couldn't get any money through and because I had no visa I couldn't get a job so I had to come back and get a job here." Mac explained and Harry gave him a sad smile but also silently laughing inside because he got the karma he so much deserved.

"I'm sorry Mac, what did you end up studying at the uni?" Harry asked politely.

"Business mostly, stock market that kind of thing, however its easier to get started here then in America, but my dreams did not end up how I expected." Mac smiled sadly, although Harry was annoyed, he did feel for the man.

"I bet things will catch on, where do you live now?" Harry asked.

"I'm staying with a friend, you remember Alex, right?"  Mac said and Harry nodded, remembering all his memories with Alex, while him and Mac were dating they got pretty close. 

"Whats Alex up to now? I know last Saw him he was working at ASDA." 

"Oh yeah, no he quit Asda and is now the COO of his older brother's company." Mac explained.

"Why don't you try and get a job there then? That should help boost your stocks career, no?" Harry smiled.

"Thats not a horrible idea, I'll have to talk to Alex, I know he was looking for a new assistant, not that I want to do all the paperwork for that asshole." Mac and Harry laughed. Harry had forgotten how much fun Mac was to be around.