It all started around three hours ago

Flash just stares at them. He still doesn't say a word. When Peter looks at MJ, she also looks at Peter. Neither say anything, but they both know what to do. They have to kidnap Flash and let Bruce and Shuri wipe his memory. Oh, if this went wrong...

As soon as Peter, MJ and Flash have returned to their Decathlon team (who are on floor 18 at the swimming pool), Flash walks away. Peter hears some people whisper about Flash's blank stare. That's good, that means at least something went like it was supposed to go. 

Even though they were gone for way longer than Peter said they were, no one questions them. No one, except Ned.

'Tell me everything. Why did it take you so long? You were supposed to be back within 20 minutes, 30 the absolute max! You were gone for exactly 72 minutes!' MJ and Peter look at each other. Why did Ned keep an exact track of time?

'Okay, Ned, we can tell you, just not here, we must get out of here, maybe to a bathroom?' Peter says to his friend, who looks like he didn't even put one toe in the water. 'Ehrm, Monique? Can Ned, MJ, Flash and I go to floor 21? MJ, Flash and I have to change into our bathing suits.'

Monique, only half aware of Peter, obviously says yes. It looks like Dell and Harrington don't even care, they both are reading a magazine and just wave in approval. It looks funny. They're in perfect sync.

Ned puts on a shirt as fast as he can, MJ walks to Flash and drags him along with her, and Peter observes his classmates. They look so carefree, very different from at school. Usually, when Peter observes with MJ, everyone is stressed. Either about school or things with friends, they're just always stressed. Now they're not, and Peter's glad they enjoy the tour. It was his intention when he helped to make it: a school trip to relax but learn. It works.

When the four kids walk to the elevator, Flash's stare is almost just as intimate as Bucky's. Ned is almost jumping of excitement, probably thinking about how Peter and MJ just skipped an hour and twelve minutes of the tour and now even managed to take longer off. While FRIDAY takes them up the kids still don't speak. Peter sees the confusion on Ned's face, but he's happy he hasn't asked anything yet.

They reach floor 97, Peter and May's apartment, while Peter said they were going to floor 21. 'Just follow me this way, it's not far. Don't peek anywhere. Stay quiet, don't draw any attention to yourself, just in case someone's here. It's not worth it, you only get questions none of us want. Understood?' Peter whispers with authority. Flash follows him immediately and in silence, so do MJ and Ned.

When Peter hears there are no other people on the floor, he stops whispering and walks to the kitchen. MJ already took Ned and Flash to the living room, and when Peter walks in with hot chocolate the three take it gratefully.

'So, Ned, you want to know what happened. We have to take you back three hours. Flash, if you start?'

Flash's POV (monologue about what happened)

'It all started around three hours ago. I heard ms. Maximoff in my head. She freaked me out, so I ran away. I wasn't looking where I was going, but I took the stairs because physically running away is better than using an elevator.

I walked into two security people, which wasn't what I meant to do, and because I stood there in shock they caught me. They wanted to throw me out of the building, literally. Then there came a third one, and he did something to me. I don't know what it was, but he did something to me. The next thing I remember is standing in the elevator, FRIDAY was taking me up. I remember feeling the urge to bite someone, but no one was around.

I had to pack my stuff, I remember that. I did. All my stuff was in my bag when I heard Peter and MJ talk. Neither had seen me yet, but I did see them. I also heard half of their conversation, from the moment MJ said: 'I mean, you did put SM instead of Peter in the team, and everyone saw that. Just like everyone sees how ripped you are, even though you "aren't great at PE". You need to know you must be more careful if you don't want your secret out there.'