41. flight

Y/N Pov.:

"And you sure that the baby won't come until we are back ?" i asked them again.

"Yes, Y/N." Josh and Evelyn groaned.

"I still have 2 weeks." she said.

"Now go and enjoy New York." Josh said.

"Well, she can. I can't." Tom said. "I'm the person who needs to sneak arounshalf of the time."

"Wouldn't it be easier if you just make it official ? I mean you guys are sure that it's working between you." Josh said.

"Yeah, well, that's for us. Just make sure that the baby isn't out when i'm in New York. We will be back in a week." i said and hugged them both.

"Take care of her." Josh said to Tom. "Don't do anything stupid again."

"I won't. Thank you." Tom said and then we went to the car. "You exited ?"

"Yes. I can't wait for you to finally see the movie." i said. He started driving us to the airport with silent music playing in the background. At the airport we put our hoods and sunglasses on and walked to our privat het area. We got everything inside and then sat down, on the comfy chairs.

"I love this." Tom said and leaned back.

"Really ? I still feel weird in a plane just for us." i said.

"You will get used to it." he said.

"That's what you said half a year ago. And i'm still not." we both laughed slightly. He pulled me closer to his chest. "I love this."

"Wanna get used to it ?" i nodded. "Well, i want too."

Later did the plane got up and now we were already 2 hours in the air.

"Y/N ?" he whispered. I had my eyes closed but didn't slept. Just enjoying the moment.

"Yeah ?" i asked and looked at him.

"Do you think Josh is right ?" he asked.

"What do you mean ?" i asked confused. There are so many things Josh is right and wrong.

"With us going public. Do you want that ?" he asked.

"I don't know. Do you ?" i asked.

"I don't know either. I mean it's going great and we are together for a long time now, but-" he started.

"But it could maybe ruin it again and we should maybe wait a little longer ?" i asked and he nodded. "I can totally understand that. "I think we should just wait until we are both feeling completely ready. I don't want to regret anything."

"I agree. I just want you by my side and i already have. I don't care if the media knows or not, because i know. But if any celebrity tries to get you, than i'm going to kick is balls." he warned.

"Oh Tommy." i put my hand on his cheek. "Everyone who tried to get me is so much taller than you. You would kickt their balls and he would get knocked out." i joked.

"I'm not that smal- wait ! Who are these guys ?" he asked slightly angry.

"No one. I was joking." i said. "Well, not that i know of."

His head shot up again and looked at me. "Y/N !"

"I only have eyes for one boy. And he is the kindest person and the best Holland on earth." i said and kissed him. He calmed down on my touch again and kissed me back.

"I hope you mean me with that." he mumbled against my lips.

"I can't mean the other ones." i said and kissed him again. We talked about random things the next 1 hour. Until it got more serious.

"Did you ever thought about next steps ?" he asked. I don't know how it happened but at some point my head landed on his lap and he was playing with my hair.

"What do you mean for next steps ?" i asked.

"Well you know, moving together or something like that." he said.

"Did you ?" i asked. He looked down at me with a smal smile.

"Yeah, i did. I mean we are doing great together, we also see each other like every day and we already lived together. I wouldn't have something against it." he said. My smile grew a bit.

"You also want that ? I mean not like that you could imagine it. That you really want that." i asked.

"Uhm... kind of ?" he scratched his neck. "I wouldn't have something against it. But i don't want to push you to something."

"I would enjoy it if i would live with a person again. At most if the person is my boyfriend." i said. His eyes lighted up.

"Really ?" he asked happy and i nodded. "So we're like doing this ?"

"You need to talk to Haz about this." i said.

"Right. But i think he won't have something against it. He would be happy for us." he said.

"Of course he would." i said.

"House or apartment ?" he asked. "I would love a house."

"Agree. But i don't want to live that far away from my parents and Josh." i said.

"I don't want either. So we need to find something in the middle." he said.

"Yes." i said. "Wait, Tessa is going to live with us ?"

"Yes." he said happy and my smile grew again.

"Perfect. I love her. Than we also need a garden." i said.

"And we also need a work room. You know where we work in but when we close the door the work stays in the room." he said.

"Agree but i don't want our house to be that big. We don't need a big house, yet." i said and his smile softened. He didn't said anything but just looked at me with so much love. "What ?"

"I love how you are so famous but so subtle. I love this." he said and my smile also softened. "And you said 'yet'. That means you want to have kids in the future, with me."

"Shut up." i said and got up from his lap and sat down properly next to him.

"But what if we find the perfect house. That will be too big for us now but perfect for us later ?" he asked.

"Than we will have our home for the future. We need to see what kind of houses they even have." i said.

"Perfect." he said. "I can't imagine that we really doing this."

"Me too. But i wouldn't want it with anyone else." i said and kissed him.

"Me too, darling. Me too." he mumbled.