𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

After walking for a few minutes in an awkward silence, neither the Irish princess or the French prince having enough courage to start a conversation with the other.

"I missed you" the blonde boy finally spoke after a long deep breath, finding the confidence to speak to the girl he hadn't seen in a few years, "your rooms just down here..."

The girl turned down the corridor the boy had pointed out, only to be pulled back by the blonde, who had grabbed her by the wrist.

"Wait...come with me" Francis said with a wide smile on his face, pulling the girl in the opposite direction before she could even reply.

The two ran down the corridors, up stairs and round corners, giggling and laughing like little children with deep smiles on their faces.

Arabella held her large yellow gown in one hand, picking it up of the ground the best she could to avoid falling and tripping, while the other hand laid in Francis's as he led her to an old room near the top of the castle.

"What's this?" the girl asked quietly once they had reached a room, slightly out of breath, "what are these?"

"Come here" the boy instructed from the bench, holding his hand out for her to take, which she then did.

"Are these swords?" The girl asked, looking down at the table and touching them gently, the boy stood right behind her and looking over the shorter girls shoulder.

"I started making them a while ago...would you like to make one with me?" The boy asked.

Arabella could practically hear the smirk in the excited boys voice, "I won't chop a finger off will I?"

"No, I wouldn't let that happen" the boy said laughing, smiling down at the girl.

"Well then...alright" the girl said smiling back at the boy.

"You have returned to the court at your own queen's bidding

"You have returned to the court at your own queen's bidding. As noble ladies, you must counsel her, Prepare her, account for her. For the princess Elizabeth's wedding, As with any event, You must acquaint yourselves, and mary, With all visiting royalty and dignitaries. Who amongst you is fluent in italian?"

"I suppose I am." Aylee spoke reluctantly.

"You will sit next to the pope's cousin...He has no teeth and speaks very quickly." The woman said, causing the girls to burst into laughter.

"Are these dresses from paris?" Aylee asked.

"Yes, every one."

"Oh..."

"If colin could see me, He'd marry me in a second. I look of age now; we all do." Lola stated.

"You know what I'd like to do? Explore. We haven't been here since we were children. Surely the castle's changed. Who's with me?"

"I am!" Kenna replied.

"Go. I'll find you later, There's something I want to see." Mary stated.

The queen made her way round the castle, walking up the stairs to her old chambers, only to find Francis and Arabella stood laughing and standing awfully close to each other.

"Mary." Arabella said with a smile, oblivious to any tension between the three, noticing the girl and stepping back from the French prince.

"Francis...Arabella. Um, I didn't know you..." Mary stuttered quickly.

"What are you doing here?" Francis asked, moving forward, leaving Arabella behind him by the bench.

"I was exploring. These were my old rooms. Don't you remember?" Mary asked.

"Not anymore. No one comes up here." The boy says in slight irritation.

"Except you two. What is that? Is all of this yours?"

"I-I make knives, And swords. At least,
I'm trying to learn, I was showing Bella" the boy said, making the blonde behind him smile at the use of the nickname, oblivious to the boys irritation at her cousins arrival.

"To be a bladesmith? Is that a requirement
for future kings now?" Mary joked, trying and succeeding in easing the tension in the room.

"When you say it like that, It sounds ridiculous, yes."

"No, no, I think it's fantastic. But did you make all these? Why?"

"I can't help thinking that Every man, even a king, Should have some kind of skill." The boy replied.

"Well, you're going to be a great ruler someday. Isn't that enough?" Arabella said from behind him, causing him to turn slightly and smile at her.

"I hope I will be, But I meant a real skill. One that I didn't inherit, Wasn't given to me And-and can't be taken away. My brother...My half-brother, bash... He has so many. He wants to learn something, he does, He wants to go somewhere, he goes. With my father's blessing. They don't worry about him dying so much That they don't let him live. Because he'll never be king."

"I can milk a goat And cut peat for the fire. The nuns, you know."

"Impressive. I suppose if there was Ever an uprising that sent my line into hiding, I could always get by as a blacksmith."

"But I'd save you. And we could go to scotland and rule there." Mary said kindly, making both Arabella and Francis frown slightly.

"That's a...That's a very kind offer. I hope I never have to take you up on it." The boy said, making his way back over to the blonde princess.

"You can come and stay with me" Arabella whispered to the boy, quiet enough for the queen to not hear, causing the boy to smile again.

So if you see a bunch of updates of my books today it's because I want to change my separators to those little Blue line things instead of gifs so that I don't have to re use gifs and I don't have my entire photo storage isn't taken up by gifs so ...

Blue line things instead of gifs so that I don't have to re use gifs and I don't have my entire photo storage isn't taken up by gifs so please ignore that.

It's gonna take so long to do amnesia but I'll have so many gifs for it which I'm so happy about because I'm starting to run out of wandavision gifs.

Also I would like to say quickly that I'm gonna have to be doing a lot of medical tests in the near future which I'm gonna have to get tested for, so if I don't update as much I'm sorry, it's also why my other books won't be getting any updates too.

Every time I get ready to start regular updates again something comes up and it's really annoying so sorry about that.

Words: 1068