Part: 4}{The Sound Of A Melody}

*3rd POV*

The sound of an acoustic guitar filled the air, the cool breeze making everything more esthetic.

The brown-haired boy strummed his guitar, the white streak flowing in the wind. No one was around, not a single person, except for the person laying on the ground slowly getting up, very confused.

She turned her head towards the sound of the music, her purple hair blowing in the wind. The boy sat on a bench looking over a cliff, a wooden path stretching along the edge. The girl stood up and walked toward the boy, who stopped playing the acoustic.

"Hello there, stranger," the boy turned around, he was wearing thin, gold glasses, his hair was a curly brown, tucked under a beanie.

The girl stopped in her tracks, and looked at the boy, "Sorry for interrupting your music, but can you tell me where I am?" She asked, walking closer.

"You are in the Dream SMP, my name is Wilbur, may I know yours?" He asked softly, "My name is Kyoka Jiro, but you can call me Jiro."

"That's a nice name, would you like for me to show you around here because I assume that you're new here."

"I guess you can say that, but I think that I fell through a portal to a different dimension?" Jiro said, confused.

"Hmm," Wilbur pondered, "I could take you to Dream, but he's stuck somewhere right now, so I guess I can take you to Sam."

The moment that he said that, a shout was heard from the left side of the path, "JIRO! IS THAT YOU!?". Jiro turned towards the sound, seeing a yellow-haired boy and a black-haired boy, "YEAH!"

The boys walked toward Jiro and Wilbur, along with another boy wearing a blue jumpsuit.

"Hey Kaminari and Sero," She greeted, then looked at the other boy questonly.

"I'm Quackity if you didn't know," he replied.

"Nice to meet you, umm, Wilbur said that we were going to see a Sam Character, so you guys should probably come along," Jiro commented.

"Yeah, because apparently, you guys come from a different dimension, right?" Quackity asked, "Yes, that is correct."

"Alright, we should get going now," Wilbur commented, Jiro just noticed that his guitar was nowhere to be seen.

The moment they started to walk they heard another shout, "DO YOU WANT TO DIE!? YOU SHIT*Y EXTRA!"

------------------------------------------------------- 

Word Count: 387

A short chapter, but I'm going to post a chapter that's just them doing stupid stuff with the Dream SMP.

So it's not going to be in the actual Lore of this Crossover.