| 24 |

.•° ✿ °•.
60K?! IM SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW!
Your reads, votes and comments are the reason I continue to update, thank you all so much.
I love you all.❤️
Also, most of the mythology used in this chapter have all been completely made up by me and have no correlation to the pictures I've used, expect the story of Medusa and Perseus <3
°•. ✿ .•°

| 24 |

| 24 |

| A N G E L I C A |

"Where are we?" I asked, pulling the worn out brown jacket closer to my body as the wind picked up around us.

We were in some back street, parked behind a huge building. We were just short of the wire fence with a strict "No Trespassing" sign in intimidating red letters.

"This, Angel, is getting to know me a little better." Harry smirks, turning the engine of the bike off, causing the headlights to turn off as well. The lights of the bike were pointed at another sign on the wall, but I couldn't read it because of the contrast of the light.

With the bike lights now turned off, my eyebrows raised in shock as I read the dooming sign.

"New York National Art Museum." I read aloud, throwing Harry a confused look to which he shot me one I could only describe as mischievous.

"Two of the things that bring me most joy in life are art and danger."

"They're the only things you enjoy the most?" I questioned skeptically.

"Well no...there's a few. Sex is great too." I rolled my eyes at his pig like answer, ironically squealing like one when I felt a rough slap to my ass.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He rasped out, moving his hand to the inside of my back pocket as he lead me over to the iron fence.

My face flushed a deep red, and I was at a loss for words, feeling embarrassed yet so electrified in that moment.

As we reached the fence, I watched as he knelt down on the ground on one knee, feeling my heart jump into my throat at the words that left his mouth.

"Angel...I know we haven't known each other long, but will you do me the honour of..." he paused for a second, "stepping onto my hand so I can boost your little ass up and over this fence." He laughed as my hand came down to hit him softly on the shoulder, I felt like a mother scolding her erratic child.

"You're so aggressive tonight, I'm slightly turned on."

I rolled my eyes discreetly before putting my foot into his joined hands. I held my breath as he effortlessly lifts me up so my chest was level with the top of the fence, giving me enough height to push myself up and over. I was happy there was a crate on the other side, or I know for sure I'd end up in the ER with a couple stitches on my face.