𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 31: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙

☞︎HAWK'S POV☜︎

I felt y/n smile into the bloodied kiss. Once we pulled apart, her smile faded when she looked at something behind me. I turned to see what it was, and tensed at the sight.

Demitri.

I clenched my fists and started to walk towards Demitri. I felt y/n grab my hand, so I whipped my head around to look at her. "Don't do it, Eli. It'll only make everything worse-"

"Don't try to stop me, y/n! He deserves what's coming to him. This is payback." I said, yanking my hand out of her grip and sprinting after Demitri, who started running away.

I quickly ran after Demitri until he rounded a corner. I'm not gonna lie, Demitri is a little faster than me. A couple seconds after, I turned the corner as well. There was only one door at the end of that hallway... The computer lab.

I smirked and swung open the door. "Demitri!" I yelled as I walked in. "I know you're in here. Figured you'd hide in the computer lab, you damn nerd!" I yelled. I tried to open each door as I walked by, all of which were locked. I grew angrier with each locked door.

I stormed down the hallway. I rounded the corner and continued trying to open the doors. Until, one finally opened. I looked through the small window on the door, to see Demitri crouching down and looking out of a classroom window. His back was facing me, so he hadn't noticed me yet. An evil smirk grew on my face, and I quietly opened the door and slipped into the room.

Demitri let out a deep breath, and stood up. He took a few steps back, before turning around. Then, his eyes landed on me and he froze in place. "Boo!" I exclaimed, making him quickly run out of the door.

I lunged forward and sprinted after him. "Come here, Demitri!" I yelled. I chased Demitri back into the school lobby. Eventually, I caught up to him. I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around to face me. I kicked him, and punched him in the face right after.

I tried to punch him again, when he caught my arm under his shoulder. I pulled my arm out, and continued to punch his sides as he put his arms up and started to step back. I sent a roundhouse kick to his side, but he blocked it. I looked at him in confusion for a moment, before I sent another punch towards his face. He caught my arm and held it against his side.

"No hard feelings." He said to me, before spinning me around and letting go. I was standing in front of the school trophy case now. As soon as I faced him, he sent a hard kick to my head, making me spin right into the trophy case.

The glass shattered, and I fell to the ground. I landed some on shattered glass, and I felt it cut into my side. I slowly turned onto my back. "Sorry... Eli." Demitri said from above me. I wiped blood from my lip and gave him a dirty look. He shrugged and walked away.

I slowly stood up, and wiped the extra shards of glass from off my clothes. The crowd around me was pointing and laughing. Anger bubbled inside of me. "Do you want to be next?!" I angrily yelled, making everyone shake their heads and move over to watch another fight. I stood there for a moment, breathing in and out deeply. Then, something popped into my head.

Y/n.

Shit.

I looked around quickly, trying to find y/n. I needed to make sure she was alright. I ran, quickly whipping my head around, trying to spot y/n. I looked between fights and the crowds, but still couldn't find her. Then, I heard someone yelled my name from behind me.