The Courtesan Duchess of Kendall Territory

Lady Autumn Bridget Howard is the youngest daughter of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford.

She is their only natural born daughter who was born 25 years of marriage and when she was born she was considered their miracle baby.

Lady Autumn was born on February 1, 2282 and she was a true blessing to her father and mother who never thought they could have a child.

Lord Patrick William was the only son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia who never cheated on his wife.

He was faithful and true and he could never think of cheating on Lady Pauline and they truly loved each other.

It may have been the only marriage that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR arranged for his children that did work.

Lord Patrick William noticed Lady Pauline Charlene at her sweet 16 cotillion and asked his father who she was and he told her she was the daughter of the Duke of Devonshire.

That was in 2255 when she was 16 and he was 18 and they had to wait to marry in June of 2257 and they were truly in love with each other.

When they married in June of 2257, neither of them expected to be blessed with their own child, but when it happened Lord Patrick William who was named for his paternal great-great-grandfather was in seventh heaven that he was finally going to have his own child.

When Lady Pauline gave birth to their only natural child on Imbolc (February 1, 2282) she was Goddess sent and they named their daughter Lady Autumn Bridget in honor of the Goddess Brigid of Ireland.

She was born with golden blonde hair and the bluest eyes that anyone ever saw and she became Lord Patrick William's beloved daughter even over Lady Alexandra Katherine who was their daughter adopted daughter.

As Lady Autumn Bridget grew up. She grew apart from her eldest sister, Lady Alexandra Katherine and her father and mother.

They thought nothing about it as they just thought she was trying to use her wings and become independent.

Lady Autumn Bridget's independence brought a stream of suitors and couriers that would follow her around and she could just bat her eyelashes at gentleman and they would follow her around and try to talk to her but she would just smile and walk away.

Lady Autumn Bridget got around the wrong crowd of socialites that introduced her to the pleasures of the flesh and she grew love to it and she would go from one gentleman to another gentleman to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh and to obtain sexual satisfaction.

Lady Autumn Bridget fell into some bisexual relationships with some other young women and she found out that young women who were lesbians could sexually satified her even more so than any man on Star Base 12.

These women were only icing on the cake for her. They lacked one that she needs and it was a good hard cock that would enter her and make her cum .

In her Manor of Kendall she would invite young men to come to her home and she would seduce them and they would give in to her desires and when they would perform well. She would lock them away in her harem and no one would ever see the young men again.

In her harem she had over 20 young men and she would have one of her lady of waiting pick out two for her and they would be brought to her suite and she would tell them to remove their pants and she would see which one was hard and she would smile and order one of them to come to her and give sexual pleasure.

The ones that gave her sexual pleasure were rewarded but the ones who didn't would suffer.

Lady Autumn Bridget was cold, callas, and ruthless when it came to men and she knew what she liked and she knew what she didn't like.