Two✎

(E/C) = eye colour

Status : Edited

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The sounds of your morning alarm woken you up from your deep slumber.

Your rubbed your puffy eyes tiredly as you make your way to the bathroom to freshen up for today. It seems that your Monday is starting terribly with you having to experience your first break up and trying to act normal around your ex after that.

"Mondays are always great.." you said sluggishly as you showered and changed into a casual but comfortable clothes that you've left at Sakiko's house for your sleepovers.

You could hear from upstairs as your best friend cooks a breakfast for you two. It's a habits of her to always cooks for you everytime you're over her house.

Sakiko was flipping the pancakes when you wobbled your way to the kitchen drowsily.

"I'm tired Saki-chann" you groaned as you slumped on the chair.

She smiled at you warmly and turned the stove off as she placed the fluffy pancakes on the plates before serving it to you.

"Good morning (nickname)~ how are you dear?" Sakiko asked and start digging into her food.

You layed your head on the cool surface of the table as you grumbled.

"Terrible but better than yesterday at least..sorry for always causing you trouble Saki-chan"

She hummed and start feeding you, knowing that you're not gonna eat anything with your current state.

"it's fine (nickname), you're like a sister to me. if you need anything you can always asked for me" Sakiko said as she stood up and collect the dishes to washed it.

"Your food is really good Saki-chan~ I'm seriously going to be jealous of your future partner" you said in a teasing tone which earned you a playful slap on the arm.

"Hush! now hurry up before we'll be late" she huffed before leaving the kitchen.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Sakiko and you were chatting as you two made your way to your respective classes when you received a message from a certain sweetheart.

Strawberry kun🍓 : Are you okay (nickname)?

Strawberry kun🍓 : I heard from Sakiko that you were not feeling great ╥﹏╥

Strawberry kun🍓 : I wish I could be there to comfort you but knowing you..you'll say that you're fine when you're not (._.)

Strawberry kun🍓 : I hope you're better now! I have to go now or I'll be caught by my teacher texting in class =͟͟͞͞(꒪ᗜ꒪ ‧̣̥̇)

You smiled at the messages your lovely best friend sent. You were typing out a response when a notification from a chat appears.

Shin⎝⎛♥‿♥⎞⎠ : Hey

Shin⎝⎛♥‿♥⎞⎠ : Where are you? are you late again or smtg (。ì_í。)

Shin⎝⎛♥‿♥⎞⎠ : I missed you~ (≧σ≦)

'Ew. How dare he just act as if nothing happened yesterday-!' you thought as your face twisted in disgust.

You : We need to talk

You : Meet me at the usual spot

You : Bye

You then turned your phone off as the homeroom teacher entered and the class begin.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Lunchtime rolled by soon and you were now waiting for a certain someone to arrive.

"Hey babe~ did I make you wait for too long?" Shin said in a sing-songy tone as he approach you.

He tried to pull you in for a hug but you stepped away from him before he could reach you.

The man stood confused by your sudden distant attitude that contrasted your previous clingy and lovey dovey ones.

"babe..?" he called out to you.

"I'll cut through the chase and get straight on the point, Yonamine-kun" Your voice cold as ice that matches your piercing (E/C) that's glaring at his own green one's.

He already knew what was about to come and frankly, he didn't know wether he's glad or not.

"Let's break up"

He chuckled awkwardly in an attempt to try and disperse the uncomfortable silence that follows after you've said that.

"I-I see that you have found out about my affairs the hard way" the blonde cursed himself for stuttering.

You can't really blame him for being shocked and stiff as it was usually him being the one that broke it off and leaving heartbroken girls.

Now that it was reversed, he had no idea how to react.

"Mn. I suggest that we end it off here and continue our life as strangers, it'd be too awkward for us to be friends"

You let out a sigh, wishing fot this to end now so that you could vomit out your feelings later on on your bed.

"Goodbye, Yonamine-kun" you stiffly said and fled away from the courtyard.

"I..." Shin was at loss for words as he could not process what had just happened.

He was hoping for a better reaction upon the discovery of his unfaithfulness towards you. He relished on the fact that all of his previous partners act all crazy and stuff when they found out about his affairs.

Yours was different, wearing a distant and calm facade that hid your inner pain and sadness as you confronted him.

Sure, you are cute and smart which is what intrigued him to pursue you in the first place. But that wasn't enough for him to stay loyal to only you as his interest withers away.

That is until now of course.

'Whatever she's just another face in a crowd anyway, plain and boring~' Shin thought as he make his way to his next class.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Chapter 2 edited!