25

D A R I Y A

Lifting Atreus' arm from around my waist slowly, I climbed off the bed and silently walked across the cold floors to the opened doors of the bathroom, I took his shirt on the way slipping it on.

I'm met with multiple hickeys on my neck and chest when I look into the mirror. His finger nails made slight scratches on my shoulders and knees from his vigorous fucking.

I hummed at the thought of our troughs of passion. He was so attentive and gentle but at the same time dominant. He took what he wanted and gave you back just as much and even more. I loved every second of it.

From his dirty whispers, to his deep moans of pleasure, to his erotic dominance and finally his tender caresses and whispers of awe and affection when we were finished.

Sex for me wasn’t a prominent factor in my life before but that still couldn’t stop the fact that he is the best I’ve ever had.

"Dariya," He whispered in his sleep as I walked from the bathroom done with my business. His arm searched lazily on my side of the bed coming up short when he lifted his head to look for himself.

I smiled as he turned around, feeling my presence. He groaned turning around fully and sitting up, gesturing for me to come back. The sheet fell on his bare lap, covering his member that I know was hard as ever from the indentation it made in the thin grey sheets. His broad chest and chiseled abs looked hard to the touch but was surprisingly very comfortable.

When we lay together it was like my body fit his. Every groove fit with him well. The saying nobody is perfect can’t put a mark on him.

"Why can't I ever wake up to you?" He asked sleepily, his voice hoarse and deep with sleep and from our long sessions of groaning and moaning. I walked over to the bed crawling into his awaiting arms and straddling him.

"Good morning." I combed back his unruly bed hair. He sighed softly in content wrapping his arms around my back and leaning his head on my chest.

In bed he was a true beast, his inner nature came out to play but any other time he was this soft teddy bear that made me so infatuated, almost obsessed with his sweet nature.

His light breath slowed as his head became heavier on my chest. Slowly he fell back on the bed, pulling me impossibly closer as I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

The small irregular shapes he made on my back pulled me into a deep sleep with him halting my light kisses on his neck short.

-

"You look good in my shirt." his voice woke me from my sleep, a long while later. He hovered above me, blocking the dim light that threatened to slip through the thick dark curtains. Smiling at me, his hands slipped up my thigh soothingly as he leaned his head on his arms.

"But I think I like you naked better." He said softly his fingers dancing up my inner thigh but never going all the way to my awaiting core.

"What time is it?" I asked as he leaned over to peck my lips, pulling my leg over his bare hips. He sighed into the kiss, the thin sheets stopping him from just sliding home.

"The clock on the wall says 11 o'clock." He whispered, laying sweet kisses along my neck and collar bone. I hummed in response, the feeling of his hands and lips on me drawing my attention.