18

The next morning, you wake up to Yoongi staring at you with a tired face, full of worry.

“Yoongi? What’s wrong?”

“You’ve been asleep for two days..” He inhales shakily, squeezing your hand softly.

“I-I have?”

“It was the stress.” Jin pushes himself off the wall and sits next to your blanket covered legs, placing a gentle hand on your knee.

“What stress?” You ask.

They both stare at you as if you’ve grown another set of eyes on your neck.

“I’m not going to argue with you, only because you’re still healing.” Yoongi puts his hands up and stands.

“Come, now that you’re awake, you can go shower.” He watches you slowly sit up, wincing at your arm touching the bed.

“Careful.” He helps you up and you follow him into the bathroom.

Passing by the kitchen, you see the others sitting at the island.

“Noona, how are you feeling?” Jimin sits up close to Taehyung and you smile.

“I’m okay. I’ve been better.” You lift your arm slightly and he scrunches his nose at you.

“He’s been guarding your door from the boys for the past few days.” Jin suddenly appears beside you, lowering to your height and whispering in your ear.

“He has?” You ask and his tail stiffens whenever Namjoon or Jungkook move. You wave him over and he happily trots in your direction.

Stopping in front of you, he looks down at you and you wave him down to crouch.

He leans over to your height and you kiss his forehead, brushing his hair away from his face.

“Thank you for keeping me safe.” You whisper and he blushes, looking everywhere but at you. He suddenly turns away and scampers to his seat, hiding his face in Taehyung’s shoulder. Taehyung chuckles and leans on the counter, staring at you.

“Come.” Yoongi gently pulls your shoulder and leads you to the bathroom again, leaving you on the toilet to get your clothes.

Jin stays in the bathroom with you and you tilt your head slightly.

“What is it?” He asks.

“Ah, nothing.” You turn your head and he raises a brow.

“Say it.”

“Mh, you guys don’t have to do all this. I’m not immobile..”

“We know. We-”

“Just don’t want me to do this all on my own, I know..” You take a deep breath and he crouches in front of you.

“I don’t like it when you think you’re on your own.”

“I don’t think that.”

“You sure act like it.” Yoongi comes back into the bathroom with your towel and fresh clothes. And a bag.

“I don’t want you guys to have to worry about stuff like that anymore.” You let Jin cover your arm in the bag and Yoongi closes the door behind him.

“Don’t get involved with that anymore and we won’t worry about it.” Yoongi counteracts and you decide it’s best not to continue the conversation.

Jin puts on a white alpaca facial headband and covers his eyes. You cover your mouth and turn away, holding in your laughter.

“I can hear you.” He sassily places his hands on his hips and you clear your throat.