❝Chapter 38 [Final]❞

Last Chapter....*sigh* I don't know how to feel. 💜

Also, Epilogue will be out next week, so stay tuned and, let's get to the chapter

Still Jungkook's POV~

Jungkook: hyungs, y/n...

RM: We heard, Jungkook. You guys found Mom right?

Jimin: yes, hyung.

Jhope: then take care of her, and I am also coming, we will deal with that Raven or So-Hyun whatever.

Taehyung: ok hyung, but y/n...

Yeonjun: we are searching for her hyung.

Taehyung: keep track with us okay?

Soobin: okay hyung.

Back to Y/N's POV~

I sigh as I tried to remove that cloth from my mouth. You wanna know what happened? Actually...

20 Minutes before~

I heard footsteps, so I opened my eyes and took a look at the computer screen. I saw two men and they were also wearing black. They must be bodyguards. I didn't want to panic, so I just kept quiet.

Man1: hey, she must be in this room.

Man2: then let's check.

They banged the door harshly and before I could quickly hide somewhere one of the guys held my wrist and held me in my place. I groan, at their timing.

Man1: you are their sister?

Y/N: Nah.

Man2: then who?

Y/N: why do you care?

Man1: hey, let's just take her and tie her in that basement.

Y/N: what the—No.

Man2: we were not asking.

Y/N: oh, did I say you were asking?

Man2: this little sh*t.

Man1: she just knows how to speak, let's put the cloth in her mouth and tie her.

Man2: yeah, she is too weak to fight back.

I laughed at them mentally, They both took me to a room, which thankfully, wasn't so dark, there was a window, so the light was there but the room was still old.

Man1: look, I found this gun.

Man2: wow! Let's keep it then, it's a good model.

That's mine, I didn't even get to use it once. I will break your bones just open my arms. They tied me up and thankfully, I have something that I can get free by myself.

Man2: Have fun B*tch.

I scoffed quietly as they motherf*ckers left. I took the Ninja star from my Jeans pocket and slowly started cutting the rope. Those b*tches thought I will not fight back. After cussing so much at them, I am still cutting the rope as it's too thick. I then hear something, Those two f*ckers didn't notice it in my ears.

My brothers seem so worried about me. I wanted to smile and answer them that I am fine but this damn cloth in my mouth. After I successfully got rid of that rope, I removed that cloth from my mouth. I am happy from what I heard Jungkook Oppa, Jimin Oppa and Tae Oppa found Mom and She is fine.