~ Chapter - 6 ~

(About the picture- That's Kevin and Aria.)

- I L A R I A - 

"Where the hell have you been!" Xavier yelled. I flinched and took a step back at his sudden outburst.

"I told you I went to the restaurant to meet my friend." I said, trying to keep my tone as polite as possible. 

"Oh really which friend? Because as much as I know you only had one friend and he moved away, right?" He asked annoyed. 

"No, he's my classmate and -" I tried to explain but Xander cut me off harshly. 

"He! Woah so you were wandering in the streets this late with a guy!" He shouted. 

"Mom would be so proud of her precious daughter after she will know what you are doing behind her back." Xavier scoffed sarcastically. I was losing my calm with each passing second. They should at least hear me out before yelling at me .

"We're talking to you! Answer us at least!" Xander yelled. 

"This isn't called talking! It goes both ways! What you are doing is called yelling! And you should let me explain myself before shouting!" I shouted. Their faces turned even more darker than before. I never yell or shout at anyone so this must have came as a surprise to them. But they literally pushed me to do this. 

"I never knew you could shout." Xavier said through gritted teeth. He came closer to me and I instinctively stepped back until my back touched the wall. He smirked darkly and punched the wall behind me making me flinch again. I've never seen him so angry in my entire life. I can practically see smoke coming from his ears. 

"You wanna shout again?" He asked in a dangerously low tone. I looked up to him in fear. Nobody is home except for the twins and me. And Xavier goes mad when he's angry. He throws everything he sees. What if he'll throw away me too? 

Ugh, what the hell are you thinking brain? 

"Xavier! Get away." Xander said and pushed his twin back from me. I sighed in relief. Xavier really scared the hell out of me today. 

"You should probably stop being so annoying and irritating." He said turning to me. What does he even mean? I haven't muttered a word now.

"Yeah just stop being a goddamn burden on all of us." Xavier scoffed running his fingers through his hair. Tears were welling up in my eyes. I bit the inside of my lip to stop myself from crying and ran to my room instead. 

"There she goes again with her drama." I heard Xavier say. I slammed the door close after me and sat down with a thud hugging my knees. Their words were replaying in my head again and again. I didn't even said anything yet they called me irritating and annoying. I never ask them for anything yet they called me a burden. Tears were streaming down my cheeks endlessly. 

Stop crying Ilaria. You don't even drink much water, you'll die from dehydration. 

I wiped my tears by my sleeve and started talking deep breathes to calm myself. I had almost calmed myself before those terrible thoughts started again and my eyes started watering. Will I ever be able to stop crying?

- X A N D E R - 

"There she goes again with her drama." Xavier said rolling his eyes. I felt a bit bad for Aria. Xavier have a really bad temper, anyone would be scared of him. And I called her annoying and irritating too. The only thing I ever learnt from my bestfriend is to never call a girl annoying. 

Yup, my bestfriend is a girl. 

"What are you thinking?" Xavier asked bringing me back to reality. 

"Maybe we should have let her explain herself. Don't you think?" I said. 

"Not at all. That girl was literally screaming at us, bro. And I'm telling you that little snitch will tell Mom about this." He said. I nodded in approval. Aria shouldn't have yelled at us. We were worried and she was roaming in streets with a guy. A guy! And then she comes home like nothing happened and cry when asked about it. It's so freaking pathetic. 

"There is no point in telling Mom though. She will always side with her." I said. 

"Yeah man, I don't understand for long will she be like this. She thinks we're the only bad ones in this house." He said rubbing his temples. 

"Don't stress over it too much dude. I'm going to sleep now." I said and walked upstairs. It was already late and I don't want my sleep to suffer because of this stupid drama. I heard some muffled crying sounds when I walked through Aria's room.

"Drama Queen." I muttered. 

"The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone." 
-Anonymous. 

Hey Everyone!

How is life going for y'all?

How was the chapter?
What do you think about Xander's POV? I bet you all hate him right now. 

Question of the chapter- How old are you?

I also added pictures in the characters chapter like I imagine, you can check it out if you wish.

- Vote - Comment - Follow - Support -

💚