Chapter 56: Truth or Dare

⇿ ⇿ ⇿

"Truth or dare?" Percy asked Kol while stuffing her face with popcorn.

Without hesitation the vampire responded, "Dare."

The originals and the demigod were seated in the living room playing a game of Truth or Dare.

After being bothered into choosing dare, Elijah was dared to moonwalk like an astronaut everywhere he went for the rest of the night.

Unlike the people in the room, Rudy was napping on his dog bed.

Percy grinned at Kol before saying, "I dare you to go bring me some more snacks from the kitchen." It wasn't exactly an exciting dare, but the girl wanted some food and she was too lazy to get it herself. She was currently seated next to Klaus on the couch. The Mikaelsons made sure to always have some food for the demigod since she visited the house often. Percy also stashed snacks of her own in the cabinets.

The hybrid chuckled at her dare, finding amusement in her behavior. Percy grinned in response before shouting after Kol who was walking to kitchen. "Bring me the bag of blue chocolate chip cookies!"

The original rolled his eyes before grabbing the bag of chocolatey goodness. Returning to the room, he held out the snack, "Your cookies, my lady." He bowed and smirked.

Percy's face lit up as she took the chocolate chip cookies. She smiled in joy, picking up one of the cookies.

"What's so great about the cookies?" Kol asked upon seeing her reaction.

The demigod gasped, her hand placed on her chest in horror. "How dare you disrespect these holy cookies? That is a crime."

The original just smirked with a raised eyebrow. "What makes them so different than other cookies?"

Percy, once again, was completely shocked at the question. "They were baked by the best cookie maker in the universe. You fool! You haven't tasted real food until you've had one of my mom's cookies. I mean, no wonder you're all so murderous all the time. You haven't had any proper cookies." She picked up a cookie and handed one to each person in the room.

Did I just say proper? Does that mean I'm turning British? Pip pip cheerio, mate.

"What's wrong with being murderous, darling?"

The daughter of the sea just smiled slightly. "Just eat the cookie," Percy instructed the siblings.

They all took a bite of the cookie. Percy felt pride after seeing them all finish their cookie. Rebekah turned to the demigod, "Why didn't you introduce me to these sooner? They're amazing!"

Percy grinned, "I know!"

Kol tried to take another from the bag, only to have his hand smacked away from a protective demigod.

"Mine." Percy stuck her tongue out at him. She returned to her spot next to Klaus. The hybrid looked at her with a smile on his face. "They are good cookies, Love."

The raven haired beauty looked up at him happily. "Would you like another?"

"That's not bloody fair. Why does Nik get special privileges?" Kol pouted.

Percy stuck her tongue out at him again. "Because he's special," the girl sassed. She turned back to Klaus and sent him a wink. The hybrid couldn't conceal the smile that spread on his face at the words. She thought he was special.

He smugly accepted the cookie from the girl he had fallen in love with.

"Percy, truth or dare?" Kol returned the question back to her.