52

Chapter 52-I'm Sorry (1)

    This kiss was more vented at first.

    Song Jinxi also clearly felt it.

    It's just that his emotions are not stable, so she will let him, docilely ask and ask.

    Later, his emotions stabilized, and his kiss gradually began to be gentle and lingering. Song Jinxi's hand that was holding his back slowly wrapped around his neck, enjoying the tranquility after the storm.

    Shen Liuchen withdrew his tongue from her mouth, and began to bite her lower lip gently. At first, it was just a light bite, and Song Jinxi only hummed softly.

    The soft and waxy voice, like a small milk cat, can easily arouse men's tyrannical desire.

    Feeling the man biting herself seemed to be getting harder, Song Jinxi squeezed her fist and hit him in the chest.

    "Take it lightly!" She hummed, "I'm not a vegetable."

    Because the man was still biting her lips gently, Song Jinxi's voice was even vague, and it sounded even more lovely.

    Shen Liuchen was still sticking to her, and whispered: "Did you steal sugar? Your lips are so sweet."

    "It's the office snack you bought for me," Song Jinxi pushed his face away and buried her head on his chest, she refused to let him kiss anymore, "There is a big black rabbit toffee gift pack in it, which is so delicious, so I couldn't help but ate three..."

The toffee was sweet, she occasionally licked it. Lips will also have a slight sweetness.

    After a while, her breathing gradually calmed down, and she said: "If you showed up during my college years and we kissed a few more times, I wouldn't have to be afraid of measuring my lung capacity in the final physical exam."

    Every time he kissed her, she would almost breathe out, making her even want to go to the hospital to test her lung capacity now to see if she is better.

    That's what she said, but Shen Liuchen suddenly thought of what Yuan Chengjie said just now.

   Return to the past……

    Simulating the silhouette of the real world in the virtual world, changing her past experience, and appearing in her life since childhood...

    It seems that it is also very exciting.

    He kissed Song Jinxi's little head, and did not speak.

    Just then, the office door was knocked softly.

    Song Jinxi's movements became stiff.

    Fortunately, without Shen Liuchen's permission, no one except her would dare to open the door of the president's office casually.

    She jumped out of Shen Liuchen's arms and leaned over to give him a kiss of  on his face.

    "I'm going back first," she said.

    A look of reluctance flashed through Shen Liuchen's eyes, successfully making Song Jinxi amused.

    "What is this expression?" She even rubbed his head boldly.

    This action was only done by her in his sophomore year in high school. She did not expect that after "ten years", she finally rubbed his noble head again.