One

"Ready, love?" Anne asked from the doorway of her sons bedroom. She smiled softly as she watched him close the last bag and look up with red eyes.

"Yeah." He whispered and looking around his room, knowing he won't be back for a long time, unless he visited. He'd grown up in this house, but now he was moving to the pack across the lake.

The pack were he'd been promised to the alphas son since he was young.

To the boy, we'll now man, he hadn't seen since he was ten.

Jay, his mother's childhood best friend and the Tomlinson packs Luna, had died of cancer years ago, the loss heavy for the whole werewolf community. Alpha mark had gone into hiding due to his grief, but eventually visited Harry's pack every once in a while. But he never did bring Louis or any of younger girls. So Harry hadn't seen the young alpha he is to be mated to for over seven years.

"The cars here already, H." Des came and stood beside Anne, hand on her shoulder as he knew the sadness she was feeling due to their son leaving.

Harry nodded, picking up his duffle bag while his father took his suitcase. He didn't look back once his bedroom door was shut.

He followed behind his parents till the reached the top of the stairs, seeing his pack on the ground level waiting.

"Go on H." Anne took his bag off him, giving him a kiss on his forehead before he started to descend down the stairs.

Harry watched the ground as he passed the people he'd grown up around, meeting a few eyes with a small smile. He always carried himself well, being of the leading family of the pack and his important future. His button up shirt made him look smart. The black jeans and boots he'd paired with it, made his long legs stand out. Harry swiped his hair to the side, a nervous habit he'd picked up over the years.

Gemma met them at the bottom of the stairs, following her family out. Harry had to swallow down the tears as he saw the tears in Niall's eyes as he said goodbye to his family as well, since the blonde, Harry's hand maid, was coming with him.

Reaching outside, a black car was parked in the large drive way, surrounded by the forest that circles the house. The driver hopped out taking the bags and placing them in the trunk as Harry turned to his parents and Gemma.

"Be safe, love. Don't forget to call, even though I know you'll be busy. We'll see you soon." His mum hugged him close. Soon was over six months away.

"I'll see you baby bro. Don't give Louis to much strife." Harry chuckled at his sisters words, hugging her back tightly. He's always loved his sister.

"I'll try not too."

"Be good Harry. You make me proud son, now make the pack proud." Des hugged his son, making Harry nod and preen at the compliments.

Just as they pulled away, Niall came out and stood by Harry.

"Ready?" Niall asked Harry, who nodded before turning to his family for the last time.

"Niall." Des nodded to the boy, Niall nodding back in understanding. Niall was to watch over Harry as well as look after him.

Harry, at seventeen and a half, had never gained a scent. There was no way to be certain of his gender, but the future of the packs relied on his being an omega, or at least a carrying beta.

When he was fourteen, his father had seeked out a healer who had knowledge in the old ways. The legends and ways of the old wolves, having a personal connection to the moon goddess. She'd done readings on Harry, and the moon goddess had refused to reveal Harry's gender to her, but had stated that Harry would present by eighteen just as everyone else.

On the eve of every wolfs eighteenth birthday, they would transform. Being in wolf form is one the most important aspects of their lives, being were their gender is officially revealed and the only way to truly confirm your found your mate. And Harry had just under six months till then.

"I'll miss you's." Harry sniffled, hugging his mum one more time.

"We'll miss you more."