53

Chapter 53

    Late at night.

    President's Office on the 36th floor of Jinyu Group Building.

    Shen Liuchen woke up in a daze, and found that he was not in bed, but fell asleep on the desk of the company.

    Song Jinxi was not in his arms either.

    The huge president's office was empty, with "he" alone.

    The layout of the desktop and the model of the computer are also different from what he currently uses, and it looks more like...

    ten years ago.

    Ten years ago, "he" will be eighteen years old, and there is no such thing as Song Jinxi in his memory.

    Zhang Defa and Xu Mingjie caused "him" to lose his legs. Zhang Meimei made "him" hate everyone's touch. "He" was physically and mentally disabled, and it seemed meaningless to live.

    Apart from running the company, the only thing that can let "him" vent his emotions seems to be dealing with the Shen Liuzheng family.

    Shen Liuyue seems to have a fight with Lin Xiaoxiao, the adopted daughter of his uncle's family recently. Seeing Shen Liuyue's proud face in the spring breeze, "he" wants Shen Liuyue to taste the pain of losing his love.

    For no reason, he just want to see what kind of performance Shen Liuyue will behave after losing Lin Xiaoxiao.

    Lin Xiaoxiao...

    Shen Liuchen frowned slightly.

    He was still not sure what was wrong with him. When he woke up and returned to ten years ago, his memory seemed to have been divided into two halves.

    In half of the memory, Song Jinxi never existed. "He" had his leg broken and his heart was stabbed, and his heart was so dark that he only wanted to trouble those who caused "him" his tragic ending now.

    In the memory of the other half, he is 27 years old this year. After being rescued by Song Jinxi, he is in good health and Song Jinxi has become his wife. At this moment, he should still be sleeping in bed and Song Jinxi should be in his arms. That's right.

    The thinking and actions of the eighteen-year-old boy seem to be under his control. There is even a slight illusion that he always feels that he just "lodge" in this body, watching this body move freely.

    This eighteen-year-old boy is him, but not him.

    Shen Liuchen watched the eighteen-year-old self moving his hands with some difficulty, and after moving from the boss chair to the wheelchair, did he call the life assistant.

    This assistant is not Jian Weiwen, but an assistant he used ten years ago.

    He was fired shortly after he didn't use him smoothly.

    The assistant came in and asked "him" if he was going home. "He" nodded, and the assistant pushed "him" to take the elevator.

    After getting out of the elevator, the assistant asked "him" to wait for a while, and then went to drive.

    Shen Liuchen glanced at it roughly, and it was already past ten o'clock in the evening. Even if it is three shifts, the security guards will take a short break during this time period to try to cheer up themselves the middle of the night.

    At this moment, the assistant didn't take a few steps, and two people suddenly emerged from the shadowy place next to him.

    It was Zhang Defa and Xu Mingjie who were released after serving their sentence.