➪𝙎𝙄𝙓. 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘.

"It's because you hold a special place in my heart."

—— For some strange reason, y/n felt their head break a little when they heard that Reki had feelings for Langa

—— For some strange reason, y/n felt their head break a little when they heard that Reki had feelings for Langa. They didn't know the exact reason, but it stung, like a terrible itchy mosquito bite type of sting.

"This isn't the time to feel hurt now, Reki obviously poured out his feelings for me, and I have to do my best to comfort him." Y/n thought.

"Reki, you should know that you're extremely talented. You may feel that Langa is better than you, but there are probably plenty of things that only you can do. No one else." Y/n took Reki's hand in comfort, rubbing it in circles, just like how their mother would when they had a bad day.

Reki looked up a bit, his tear stained face glistened under the sunlight. Even if he was crying, he looked so beautiful.

"I should have told you that there's a special reason that why I even drew you in the first place. I like to capture things that intrigue me, that make my heart race a little. I want to make it timeless. And you, Reki, you were the first thing I've ever drew twice in the sketchbook. I think that says something about it." Y/n continued on.

The red head felt his face heat up a little. No one has ever said things like this to him before. He'll treasure these words forever. He's certain of it.

"In other words, you're special, Reki. Not just to me, but perhaps for a lot of other people. If you were able to inspire me, you're able to inspire a lot of other people too." Y/n concluded, smiling at him. They soon realized that they had rambled a bit too long, and made it into an embarrassing speech.

"Ah! Sorry about that! I didn't mean to ramble..." Y/n stuttered, before lowering their head.

A faint chuckle left Reki's lips, his quiet sobs earlier left without a trace. He was grinning, and laughing again.

"Y/n, you're a more sentimental person than I could've ever imagined!" Reki commented, while a light shade of pink dusted Y/n's cheeks.

"If you're going to tease me about it I'll stop talking to you." Y/n rolled their eyes at him, while crunching on a potato chip. They passed the bag to Reki.

"I'm kidding!" Reki laughed, before eating a potato chip as well.

"But seriously, thank you, y/n."

—— And so, this was how y/n l/n and Reki Kyan became fast friends all within a span of a month

—— And so, this was how y/n l/n and Reki Kyan became fast friends all within a span of a month. Ever since then, they would always hang out at the skate park, doing one of the following: Eating snacks, Y/n sketching Reki, Reki skateboarding, Reki teaching y/n how to skateboard, and venting to each other.

They both had grown so accustomed to this routine that they expect to repeat the same activities every time they hang out, which was quite often.

"Y/n, you're so slow! We have to get to the skate park now!" Reki called out to them.

"I still have a few things to pack up..." Y/n sighed, continuing shoving their notebooks into their backpack, after a long day of school.

"Whatever! Let's just go!" Reki opposed, he quickly picked up the remaining notebooks, y/n'as backpack, and grabbed y/n's arm. He started sprinting out of the school building, dragging y/n along with him.

"Slow down! I'm literally gonna fall!" Y/n shouted, which was quite a rare occasion.

"You're not! Look, you're keeping up quite nicely."

"But what if I trip?"

"You won't. Because I'd never let go of you."

Y/n's heart went a little crazy after hearing that. But to the oblivious Reki, it probably meant nothing to him.

"Whatever!" Y/n managed to stutter in return.

Despite y/n's protests on Reki letting go of them, which caused some stares from the passing pedestrians (who probably thought someone was getting kidnapped), they really hoped Reki wouldn't let go of them.

In fact, they hoped that he would hold on a little tighter.

As if nothing could ever separate them.

"Why am I thinking about stuff like this? Isn't this what people think of when they have a crush on the person?" Y/n thought to themselves.

They looked ahead, staring at Reki's bouncing hair, and his grinning facial complexions. Everything about him made y/n feel like it was a dream.

"Oh my god, I do like him, don't I?" Y/n realized.

And that was when the new music starts playing on their heartstrings.

A/n: Uhm sorry for not updating in weeks 💀💀

But here's a new chapter yayyyyyy

Note that I didn't proofread this yet cuz I'm too lazy and I like to procrastinate 🤪🤪

I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS HEHE AND TY FOR 500+ READS!! LOVE YALL, REKI SIMPS <3