2 months

Souline's POV

It had been two months since I found out I was pregnant and I was currently getting checked .

" everything alright in there " asked Derek from beside me .

I just looked at the wall not wanting to see the screen which was showing the baby inside of me .

I heard a gasp causing me to look towards the screen , and there on the screen showed 2 babies .

" she's having twins " said the girl

" Oh Souline , you did good " he said with a smirk

" I - Um " said the girl causing him to get mad

" spit it out " he said angrily

" I- It's just that it shows that these babies are .. I - " she stuttered

" THERE WHAT " he said angrily

" They are older then 2 months " she whispered

" WHATTT " he yelled

I looked at her shocked and then looked at the screen shocked.

These were mine and Jaxons babies ... ours .

" YOU FUCKING WHORE " he yelled as he threw me against the wall and started punching me and yelling at me .

" DID YOU KNOW THESE BASTARDS WERE HIS " he yelled in my face .

I just stood there in pain as he starred at me .

" ANSWER ME " he yelled as he pulled me From the wall and slammed me back on it harder.

" N-No " I said through the pain .

" Take her back " he growled out as he threw me on the ground and stormed out .

" I'm sorry , are you ok " asked the girl quietly as she ran to me .

" I'm fine " I gritted out through the pain.

" Why are you here " I asked her

" I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time and they saw me and took me " she said sadly

" Here let me help you get back into your room " she said as she helped me up and brought me back to the cell .

" I'm sorry " she said as she locked the cell door

" it's ok " I told her .

And finally it all clicked , these babies were mine and Jaxons ...

We were going to be parents .

For the first time since finding out I was pregnant , I held my stomach . and cried happy tears. I had to get back to Jaxon and for once since being here I had hope.

After a while he stormed back in and looked at me and stormed towards me and started beating me there on the spot and this time he did it with such anger and purpose that I didn't think I would see tomorrow .

And after finding this out everyday he would beat me in that same corner but he would never touch my stomach, for some reason and it scared me .

And every day it was the same .. Me passing out from the pain , Waking up and repeat.

I could feel myself slowly slipping away , I would have if it weren't for these babies inside of me .I had to get them back to Jaxon and made sure they would be ok.