Special Episode: Loki

Loki, yelling to anyone in general: You dull creatures!

Peter: Churros?

Loki: Thank you, Peter.
———

Loki: You better give me back my knives or a stab is not the only warning you're gonna get.

Tony: You don't even have a knife to stab me with.

Peter: Mr. Stark, I don't think you should provoke him like that. Give him his knife back.

Tony: He knows the rules. No weapons when around you.

Peter: I upgrade Avenger's weapons and equipments for my internship Mr. Stark.

Loki: Let me tell you, you dull creature, knife or no knife, you will get stab.

Peter: Mr. Stark, I think a knife is a better choice to be impaled in. Give it back.

Tony: Peter, there's no better choice in this matter.

Peter: Trust me, Mr. Stark. You don't want a light post be used as a stabbing tool.

Peter: Mr. Stark if he reach to a ten, you're on your own.
———

Loki: I would have never in my life think that you would betray me like this Son of Tony!

Peter: What did I do?

Loki: You made me do a good deed!

Loki: I am the god of mischief, of chaos—

Peter: So, you're not gonna help we with this boxes anymore?

Loki: ...
———

Peter: Mr. Loki, I know you're in a good mood and I don't want to be the one to ruin it and I know you're enjoying what you did and this is probably—

Loki: Spit it out, child.

Peter: Mr. Loki, please turn Mr. Stark, Sergeant Wilson and Mr. Barton back.

Loki: Child, they mocked me! I am a god! I will not be mocked by some low level mortals—

Peter: Mr. Loki, they have a mission and I really don't want to tell Ms. Romanoff that they can't go because they are currently goats right now.

Loki: Tell Lady Natasha that the three are busy with their foolishness.

Peter: Please
———

Loki: I am bored child.

Peter: I can teach you how to play Mario Kart.

Loki, after winning for the third time: Well this is fun.

Peter: You were cheating!

Loki: Didn't you say all is fair in Mario Kart.
———

Tony: Loki, I know that you favor Peter among anyone here.

Tony: Stop giving my intern knives, Loki!

Loki: I will stop when Peter no longer enjoys what I give him.

Peter, shouting in the background: Mr. Loki! You've got to see this wall of Asgardian knives, daggers and swords I made from the gifts you gave me!
———

Peter: If you could do a magic trick, what would it be?

Loki: Child, I am a god, I already have magic. I am magic, a far superior—

Peter: No, like the one that Mr. Lang does, with the cards.

Peter: I want to pull a rabbit out of a hat.
———

Loki: Why are you hugging me?!

Peter: You said you needed a boost.

Loki, smiling slighlty: Disgusting. If you let go I'll stab you.
———

Loki: Peter, hide Thor's hammer for me.

Peter, hiding the hammer in the vents: Why are we hiding Mr. Thor's hammer?

Loki, holding an enchanted 3D printed Mjölnir: We are gonna prank Thor of course.
———

Loki: Spider-Man is really your favorite superhero, right?

Peter: That would be a biased decision from me, Peter Parker of Queens, but yes.

Loki: You know how spiders shoots web out of there butt?

Peter, hesitantly: yeah...

Loki: If you don't get me out of these chains Peter. I might put my mischief to the test.

Loki: Spider-Man is gonna have to figure out new ways to swing.

Peter, panicking: You wouldn't do that to Spider-Man. You wouldn't ruin it for him.

Peter: Mr. Loki, please.

Peter: Mr. Thor and Mr. Stark said to make sure you don't leave.

Peter: If I unchained you. You'll follow them.

Loki: Which one is better child? Ruin your superhero's trademark attack or getting in trouble by releasing me.

Peter, getting the key:...
———

Peter: Why would you stab him?

Loki: He was being unreasonable.

Peter: Mr. Loki you don't stab people just because they're unreasonable.

Loki: Of course I know that child.

Peter: Then why would you stab Mr. Stark if you knew?

Loki: Need I say more?
———

Peter: Do you ever had this urge to just scream?

Loki: at Thor? Yes

Peter: No, like you know, when you're like on the mountains and you know no one's gonna hear and you just scream your heart out.

Loki: What do think I do whenever I went missing for 30 minutes every other day?

Peter: Cause trouble?

Loki: I set the bar too low.
———

Loki: The possibility of me setting Thor on fire is low.

Loki: But never zero.

Thor, running and screaming hysterically in the background:

Peter, chasing Thor with a fire extinguisher: Mr. Thor stop running!
———

Loki: Brother...

Thor, worried after he saw how distressed Loki is: Are you alright brother? What's wrong.

Loki: Always remind me that if I ever full up another dying moment, that I should never do it in front of Peter.

Thor: Why?

Loki: After he was done grieving my death...He almost got me cremated....

Loki: It was a close call.

Thor: Yes, of course but we do have a problem.

Loki: What?

Thor: Even I don't know when you will pull off your dying tricks.

Loki: Ahh, yes I can see how that's a problem.